2016 Zeke

cowboybish

Reaction score
2017-17 Zeke was one of the best RBs to ever play for the boys. He had burst and power and even somewhat elusive. His decline happened so quickly.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Very few RB's can last even 8 to 10 years years. Earl Campbell was used up in what 8 years? Jim Brown retired after 9 years, as he went Hollywood, but said he wanted to be able to walk when he was 50. Earl can't say the same.

There are a few exceptions. Emmitt, Payton, Peterson, thought his playing time was limited later on due to injuries. Gore played a long time, but he too slowed down later on, his time extended due to lack of carries.

Cmac

Reaction score
Got run into the ground by his own team, got suspended by Roger & and his goons on questionable findings, sought money & rightfully so, OL play and scheme changed use, injured and not rested to mend, ......recovered from "fumble" season, and once got blamed for a TPollard fumble.....and then got rained on with fan & media hate, and culminated by a KMoore last play parting shot as a center on a Pee Wee league play..............yet called a leader on this team by teammates, that never got the love like a JWitt or SLee rountinely receive, to this day. The Fall Guy. Are you reading this Micah?

cowboybish

Reaction score
I don’t think anybody hated Zeke in his first two years. He was an exceptional back at that time before injuries started to take their toll. I did hate it when he did his Feed Me though.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
tenor.gif

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He was arguably the best in the league for 3 seasons…..was a blast watching him go through and around people.
Yes he was....I feel bad about his last play for the Cowboys and for the fans that will only remember that play and his contract.
Those that appreciate footbal, and how the game is played, know different.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
I don’t think anybody hated Zeke in his first two years. He was an exceptional back at that time before injuries started to take their toll. I did hate it when he did his Feed Me though.
Very few people outright "hated" Zeke. That's just over the top rhetoric from the usual suspects that get triggered by any and all criticism of the Dallas Cowboys.

It was simply a logical business move to release Zeke due to cost versus benefit analysis. That becomes "hate" for some who need to lash out.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Very few people outright "hated" Zeke. That's just over the top rhetoric from the usual suspects that get triggered by any and all criticism of the Dallas Cowboys.

It was simply a logical business move to release Zeke due to cost versus benefit analysis. That becomes "hate" for some who need to lash out.
It's just a word, like Homer's, Dakistans and RomoSexuals.....don't get your feelings hurt.
They may not really hate him. But they talk like they do and tear him and other players down without a problem. Some do it just to troll and get a rise out of us Homer's, so I do the same to the haters..all in fun....they can take it and well as they can give it.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
It's just a word, like Homer's, Dakistans and RomoSexuals.....don't get your feelings hurt.
They may not really hate him. But they talk like they do and tear him and other players down without a problem. Some do it just to troll and get a rise out of us Homer's, so I do the same to the haters..all in fun....they can take it and well as they can give it.
Actually, it's a word used as a weak insult towards those some disagree with because of their emotional investment in a player that was on the decline years ago.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Actually, it's a word used as a weak insult towards those some disagree with because of their emotional investment in a player that was on the decline years ago.
You use how you want, I know how I mean it and don't care how they take it, just like I don't care how they mea. Homer or emotional investment. I coached football for 30 years, I know when I need to bench or cut a player....doesn't meani needed to disrespect them. Those that call players and owners names like stupid, morons, idiots etc....they are thr weak ones.

Redline360

Reaction score
Was the best rb in the league first three years playing behind one of if not the best OLs at that time. Monster 2016 season

Sadly his skill set declined faster then most would happen.

ryanbabs

Reaction score
That game against Pittsburgh is still one of my absolute favorites wins ever
That screen pass for 91 yards against the Steelers is my second favorite Cowboys play….right behind Harper’s big catch against the Niners in the NFCCG.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

So when they called him fat. Ridiculed his hair.

That wasn't hate?