2017-18 NBA Season

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Dubs are weak as crap going into the playoffs. They will struggle to get out of the first round... I think they will but it's going to take more effort than they should have to exert to vanquish a 7 seed. Dubs in 7. Go Spurs Go!

:lmao:

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I always knew you would wait until after game 1 to reply. I'm not concerned in the least about the outcome of game1, the Dubs SHOULD win on it's home court, espicially in game 1. The Spurs are not a good road team this season. All I said is the Spurs will win a couple before this series is over.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
I always knew you would wait until after game 1 to reply. I'm not concerned in the least about the outcome of game1, the Dubs SHOULD win on it's home court, espicially in game 1. The Spurs are not a good road team this season. All I said is the Spurs will win a couple before this series is over.

:lmao2:

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Wade seems to think the Celtics will trade for Kawhi. Could happen but I dont see it. Clippers are apparently going to go hard after him and just because the Ainge has the assets for a trade ot doesnt mean he will use them.

I think I read Tatum and a lotto pick +. If thats the price, Ainge wont be bidding