2017 Mel Kiper Invitational - Chat up

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Oakland is interested in trading down. If anybody is interested, pleasae PM me.

DFWJC

Reaction score
I PMd Cam as well. I get TE for the young QBs, but they have plenty of receivers. Horrid line.
I really do like Njoku too. Guess it would depend on if they had one of those two lineman rated about the same as him. if so, I think they take the olineman. if they have the TE rated way higher then they'd take him and not reach.
Looking forward to seeing the real thing

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I really do like Njoku too. Guess it would depend on if they had one of those two lineman rated about the same as him. if so, I think they take the olineman. if they have the TE rated way higher then they'd take him and not reach.
Looking forward to seeing the real thing

I think the problem is that the OTs in this draft are not as sure fire as some have been in the past. They might be RTs and you don't really want to spend a high 1st on a RT. That might be it, IDK.

sureletsrace

Official CZ Homer
Reaction score
David Njoku is a freak. He isn't flashy but he makes huge plays and is sneaky fast.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score

No way...Honestly he's probably the only left tackle I trust in this draft. Cam Robinson looks like a guy that is lazy....can't imagine him w/ money....what he will do next..... think he is a accident just waiting to happen. Has trouble written all over him. Ryan Ramczyk OT Wisconsin...I think people will be disappointed w/ his feet. Looks too slow to be a left tackle.:rolleyes:

Plankton

Reaction score
Yep. Need a pick for the Giants.

giphy.gif

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
the giants have needed lber for years but always seem reluctant to get one, they like to go trench guys

tm1119

Reaction score
I think the problem is that the OTs in this draft are not as sure fire as some have been in the past. They might be RTs and you don't really want to spend a high 1st on a RT. That might be it, IDK.

I've seen rumblings of Robinson being talked about as a G who MIGHT play RT. Boles might be the only guy in this entire draft capable of being a LT. I'm sure a few others will end up playing LT, but still crazy when there are usually 3-4 sure fire LT's in the 1st round alone most years.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I've seen rumblings of Robinson being talked about as a G who MIGHT play RT. Boles might be the only guy in this entire draft capable of being a LT. I'm sure a few others will end up playing LT, but still crazy when there are usually 3-4 sure fire LT's in the 1st round alone most years.

yup...I got them taking Bolles....in my mock. Slide Flower to his natural spot @ RT. Hate to say it...but they would be set for years on the O-line.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Raiders gotta love the fact they basically have pick of the litter of ILBers....or they could go CB too:rolleyes:

Oakland Raiders - ABQCOWBOY - Zach Cunningham OLB Vanderbilt

Nice pick...