****2017 Mel Kiper Jr. Invitational Grades****

RandyOh

Reaction score
I (Cowboys) would have taken Mixon in the 4th of the Kiper. Kid is a talent who made a dumb, dumb mistake at 18. I would hope that I wouldn't lose an employment opportunity over the stupid things I did when I was 18.
I was gonna wait till the 4th as well but i don't think he was gonna last to my pick and Colts needed a RB bad. When i sent the pick into Risen, i knew i just earned myself a very low grade or 2 because they didn't like how i went and got a big steal in talent or they hate him for what he did as an immature 18 year old kid who got hit in the face twice.

L-O-Jete

Reaction score
I accumulate all the grades given each year, average that score out, multiply by 31 and that's the total score. It doesn't effect the results one way or the other just the total score.
In that case...
:oldcouple:

Eat my dust LOOOOSERS!!! Almost a full point ahead of the nearest competitor (if you can even be called that!) Biggest margin in Kiper Invitational EVER!!! This was a beautiful draft, beautiful... The greatest draft!
And you loser that gave me a 6 you are just a sore LOOOOOOSER, an enemy of good football and good drafting!!!

And again I would like to congratulate you all, especially Risen, for a well done Mock.
Good game and Thank you!

DFWJC

Reaction score
In that case...
:oldcouple:

Eat my dust LOOOOSERS!!! Almost a full point ahead of the nearest competitor (if you can even be called that!) Biggest margin in Kiper Invitational EVER!!! This was a beautiful draft, beautiful... The greatest draft!
And you loser that gave me a 6 you are just a sore LOOOOOOSER, an enemy of good football and good drafting!!!

And again I would like to congratulate you all, especially Risen, for a well done Mock.
Good game and Thank you!
:laugh:

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Sorry...just had to dig this up. Is interesting to see who did what last year...and how it looks now...:laugh: