2017 NFL Combine

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

He calls him a possible first round pick because he's the author of that mock posted with Barnett and Jones in the 2nd and this guy gong in the 1st.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Pumphrey, who Dallas has shown interest in, 5 reps. I think that might be a record for girly puny bench results.

Plankton

Reaction score
Pumphrey, who Dallas has shown interest in, 5 reps. I think that might be a record for girly puny bench results.

The Buehler laughs at his lack of strength.

giphy.gif

gmoney112

Reaction score
Gonna be a huge problem when he runs downfield, lays on the ground and has a safety lay on top of him in the opposite direction.

Haha, i know what you mean. It's just weird. It makes me question his training.

Normally when you see a guy built like him and he can't put up more than most 170 pound guys that lift seriously, we refer to them as the "bi's and tri's bros". "Curls for the girls", etc.

Even if he was doing low rep, high weight explosive training that's pretty weak. Unless he had an undisclosed injury, then he's just not putting the work in for chest/shoulders because Stanford probably has a decent program.

Doubt it will be a big deal, I think it's more funny than anything.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

He wants to avoid that 4.7

Not running will just cause more questions.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

This is why the Browns are so good at talent evaluation.

Next! ~shuffling deck~

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
He is acknowledging he is slow basically. Playing football is not always about tenths of a second. A lot of these guys don't even look at that concept. Sometimes neither do evaluators.
Not really. He just wants some extra training. Plus you have to understand he can shed weight from his combine weight which could make a difference. Also, Davis isn't running so Williams isn't losing anything by not running. If he runs a solid 4.5 at his pro day he'll be fine.

tm1119

Reaction score
Anybody have a good website that updates weigh ins live? Can't get on twitter at work