FEATURED ****2017 NFL Draft Day THREE****

Status
Not open for further replies.

remdak

Reaction score
This. And bonus, you don't have to endure a gabillion commercials and fluff pieces.
They are simulcasting with 105.3, but they keep talking draft on Cowboys.com throughout the commercials. It makes you realize how many commercials broadcast radio has.

StarHead69

Reaction score
If it's anything like the last few drafts, it will be a guy that none of us had on our radar. I wouldn't mind odenigbo (so)

robjay04

Reaction score
I think Dallas needs Tight End and Linebacker help. Would love jake butt although he would be the third tight end we have injured.

Scott Linehan is way too close to the war room today.

I'm hoping for more defense myself but without a fifth round pick..I could understand the urgency to get someone they like on offense while they can.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think Dallas needs Tight End and Linebacker help. Would love jake butt although he would be the third tight end we have injured.

Agree with the LB. Just like CB's, you can never have enough of both.
The catch 22 with drafting a TE...first, no to Jake Butt, as you said, that is 3 TE's injured. So if they take a TE, and Hanna and Swaim recover in time, and Rico made great progress. Then a drafted TE. What do you do with all of them...some team make get a few good ones when released, if no trades.

I am almost inclined to go with 2 LB's or an OL and LB at that point.

DOUBLE WING

Reaction score
Who are the two guys sitting at the head of the table with Jerry, Stephen and Jason?

willia451

Reaction score
Scott Linehan is way too close to the war room today.

I'm hoping for more defense myself but without a fifth round pick..I could understand the urgency to get someone they like on offense while they can.

Good point. Probably their last chance at an impact player in this draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.