***2017 NFL Draft thread Day TWO ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

AzorAhai

Reaction score
Who are the best pass rushers still available outside of Lawson. I don't feel like looking up the selections.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Great stuff on Lewis in phone talk in the War Room.
He's pumped. Sounds fine.

btw, the Cowboys told him that everyone they talked to raved about his character. Unusual thing to say on initial call and says a lot.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Depends. Last year was weird because of all the safeties they were using.

But usually they had carr, scandrick, brown and mo active and then mcfadden when mo was hurt. I dont remember them having 5 active last year.

Yeah last year I think they were bringing a bunch of safeties on gameday. I see nothing wrong with bringing 5 if you have 5 good ones. I think last season....they were simply 4 deep at corner.

Zordon

Reaction score
correct me if i'm wrong, '18 draft >>> '17 draft according to the experts?

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Yeah last year I think they were bringing a bunch of safeties on gameday. I see nothing wrong with bringing 5 if you have 5 good ones. I think last season....they were simply 4 deep at corner.

well the wild card was the safeties because jones was playing the slot or as a corner here and there. 3 safeties on the field a bunch last year.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
goblins.jpg

Eagles fans at the draft

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jourdan Lewis satisfies the homer in me. He went to my high school alma mater (decades apart) so I have been watching him for a while. He is very athletic with good speed. He played both corner and receiver in high school so he has good hands/ball skills. He also excelled at Michigan. Ironically, he and Taco were two of U of M's best defensive playmakers. Now they're both Cowboys. As far as the charges against him, there are those who believe the girl is looking for a big pay day. I don't know. I just hope there's nothing to it.

This is a great draft so far. Between Drew Pearson owning the Eagles fans and my pet cat being picked by Dallas, it couldn't be any better. I stood up and screamed twice tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.