2017 Pre-Draft Press Conference 12 CST / 1 EST

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Either it does not want to load all the way (IE an Chrome although it is amusing the advert sure does load and play well in IE I have adblocker on chrome). Or when it does play it will only play a bit and then buffer.

As I type this...it is playing. By the time I post it, it will probably be buffering again lol.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Still doing the retirement and PC with Ware.

If it keeps buffering or going in and out with the Draft PC...might just be better off waiting an hour or two until they upload the video instead of watching it live.

Reaction score
Jerry: good year to neither trade up or down. But nothing is pre determined.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well mine is going in and out again...Too irritating to try and follow. Guess I will have to wait till later.

MileyDancer

Reaction score
Listening to it now. God, I love DeMarcus Ware.

Also, listening to Jerry speak will always annoy me.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Listening to it now. God, I love DeMarcus Ware.

Also, listening to Jerry speak will always annoy me.
Has he said any more somewhat uncomfortable and possibly homoerotic phrases that will be repeated here ad nauseam like War Daddy?

Reaction score
Stephen: If you trade back, you inevitably end up with lesser football players. This is a good year to stay put.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Jerry: there are a lot of players at 28 that can help us right away. No redshirting players this year.

They are really trying to drive up the price for teams that want to get back in the end of the 1st. I agree no redshirting with the 1st and 2nd pick but it would be foolish to pass on 1st round talent that will be back on the field this year in the 3rd.