2018-19 NHL Season

JayFord

Reaction score
I could take the entire islander team and throw them in the trash

I ask one simple request ........just one....and they on the verge of letting Carolina not only win but sweep them

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Carolina is in trouble! Sorry Clapping Carrot.

My Sharks opened up against the Blues the way I was hoping. Let's hope they can keep their foot on the pedal. I'm tired of Game 7s. :laugh:

lukin2006

Reaction score
Yup, I think Carolina is done, and there is a reason they were a wildcard team...

SJ...I love Thornton, he grew up 2 hours from me...

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
Carolina is in trouble! Sorry Clapping Carrot.

My Sharks opened up against the Blues the way I was hoping. Let's hope they can keep their foot on the pedal. I'm tired of Game 7s. :laugh:
Rough few games, especially game 2.

But we went down 2 games against the Champs and ended up coming out strong. If we can take the next two games in Raleigh (which we haven't lost at yet), it's a different series. I haven't lost hope yet.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
People are just going nuts from the OT winning goal being a "hand pass" from the Sharks last night. I just need to stay away from NHL/Sharks Facebook posts today as this is just being debated ad nauseam. For what it's worth, I've watched several videos and angles and I honestly don't think he even touched it with his hand. Looks to me like it went by his glove and hit his stick to change angles. Either way, people will only see what they want to see.

John813

Reaction score
Shame the Jerks ran out of steam versus Boston.

Now, I'll be rooting for whoever wins the West duel.

That's two crews being sent home from a Sharks series IIRC

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
Shame the Jerks ran out of steam versus Boston.

Now, I'll be rooting for whoever wins the West duel.

That's two crews being sent home from a Sharks series IIRC

Tuuka was just unbelievable man. There's really nothing else that needs to be said.

We were an atrocious Power Play team too.

lukin2006

Reaction score
Yup, I think the Bruins win game 7. The Bruins fans on the internet are annoying as heck and talk about a bunch of babies. Guaranteed most only started watching in 2011... jeesh.

lukin2006

Reaction score
The Blues really surprised me. They play tough, physical no non-sense hockey. This was one of the greatest sports stories all-time...last on January 3 to Stanley Cup Champ...

They also tied an NHL record with 10 road wins...well deserved.

lukin2006

Reaction score
So I'm on this other hockey form...St. Louis fans, Chicago fans, Boston fans are just trashing each other team in all sports...the Boston fans and Chicago fans I can see...St' Louis just won their first cup. Download as many videos of this ride as you can, don't argue with fans that are just mad that you won...Jeesh. St Louis going from last on January 3rd is one of the greatest sports stories ever...that would be like Dallas starting 0-7 and winning an SB.

Ghost12

Reaction score
St. Louis got hot when it mattered and they are worthy champions. I wouldn't exactly consider them odds-on favorites to repeat but a championship is forever and no one can take this away from them.

I thought the NHL playoffs were darn good this year. I can't call them "great" because of all the officiating gaffes but overall I enjoyed the action.