2018 Arena Bowl

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
Wait there is only 4 teams left in the league? And the team that won it all went 2-10 during the season? Haha what a joke. I used to be a big fan of the league but haven't paid attention in years because of the constant changes, team changes, and overall instability.

jrumann59

Reaction score
THe league has a partnership with Shinola so there is that...

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Washington Valor are the 2018 Arena Football League champions. They defeat the Baltimore Brigade 69-55
GREAT! Was tired of seeing Jaws & Jon's ugly mugs hoisting that trophy. I'll never 4get The Souls first Arena League Championship.

If memory serves me correctly, it was NY vs Philly in the championship game. With seconds to go, Philly so called, scored the winning TD. Watching the instant review, Philly's receiver clearly trapped the ball. But, being the game was held in Philly, they gave them their first Arena Bowl Championship.

Jon Bon Jovi (who by the way hates the Dallas Cowboys being quoted "who made them America's Team anyway?" & has a sticker on one of his guitars that states "DALLAS SUCKS") was telling the Philly fans after the game that Philly will finally have a football championship parade.:rolleyes: