2018 Draft Chatter

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Price, Daniels and Nelson headline a group that has captured the attention of Tampa Bay Buccaneers general manager Jason Licht, among others.

When asked what were the strengths of this year’s class, Licht immediately pointed to the “interior of both lines,” also mentioning the running backs and cornerbacks.

This year’s tackle class, on the other hand, is considered a middling group in comparison to recent crops, with Williams’ average size only reinforcing this notion.
- Rob Rang

Sydla

Reaction score
Price, Daniels and Nelson headline a group that has captured the attention of Tampa Bay Buccaneers general manager Jason Licht, among others.

When asked what were the strengths of this year’s class, Licht immediately pointed to the “interior of both lines,” also mentioning the running backs and cornerbacks.

This year’s tackle class, on the other hand, is considered a middling group in comparison to recent crops, with Williams’ average size only reinforcing this notion.
- Rob Rang

Wait.

What is this "interior other line" that Rang is talking about?

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Louisville offensive tackle Geron Christian is a prospect to keep an eye on at the NFL combine in Indianapolis this week. At 6-foot-5, 298 pounds, he measured in with impressive 35 1/4-inch arms and 10 3/4-inch hands on Wednesday. Christian, who started 39 straight games for the Cardinals, could rise into the first-round discussion after he shows off his athleticism in drills on Friday.

i
Mel Kiper Jr., Football analyst

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I think he's an early 2nd round pick but stranger things have happened. He could be there.
I can agree with you there. He does seem to have gotten some hype though recently. Will be interesting to see things play out