Sydla

Reaction score
Flawed measuring tape

broken%20measure.jpg

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't understand why if you tweaked a hamstring you'd choose not to run the 40 but do the drills. How can it possibly be easier on your hamstrings to do these on field drills over the 40?

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
I don't understand why if you tweaked a hamstring you'd choose not to run the 40 but do the drills. How can it possibly be easier on your hamstrings to do these on field drills over the 40?

The 40 really stresses your hamstrings. You can do some smaller movements but that continual, extended stress (even though it is literally 4 to 6 seconds) can really agitate it.

Sydla

Reaction score
Just to go on we discussed. OT Senat looks like he could be a swing tackle in this league. And available later. Thoughts?

I have interest.

As I have said, I'd rather get a starting OG in FA and then find a project OT in the draft.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The 40 really stresses your hamstrings. You can do some smaller movements but that continual, extended stress (even though it is literally 4 to 6 seconds) can really agitate it.

Versus stopping and starting and changing directions? Heck one of the drills ends with a sprint to the goal line.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Versus stopping and starting and changing directions? Heck one of the drills ends with a sprint to the goal line.

I get what you are saying but over the years I have seen kids sit out the 40 (or sprints) but still be able to participate in the drills, at every level of football.

I think the 40 is also a flat out maximization of muscle and effort, wheeras stop and start drills are more controllable/manageable.

Plankton

Reaction score

Orlando Brown is a next level athlete.

He has bombed this process athletically.

I wish we could see the interview portion. If it's anything like the athletic portion for him, it would be must see TV.

Plankton

Reaction score
Just to go on we discussed. OT Senat looks like he could be a swing tackle in this league. And available later. Thoughts?

He's an intriguing prospect. With some development, he has a chance. Good athlete with some raw tools.