2018 FA Qbs

CWR

Reaction score
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...k-dominoes-players-change-teams-offseason-why

If you dont have a qb, you dont have a chance.

I have adamantly defended Dak and thought he could grow into a great QB. Not anymore, I hate saying it but hes shockingly inaccurate. I cant defend it anymore. Yes his coaches and wrs suck but thats not an excuse to throw the ball yards away from your pass catchers.

After last year I still believe he has to be better than this but I wouldnt mortgage the next couple seasons waiting to find out.

If we sign another QB whats the worst that could happen, they both end up good? Lol, Id be willing to risk it.

pacy

82 WITTEN 82
Reaction score
Don't waste your energy. This FO won't look for another QB for at least another year. Pencil in another 8-8 ore worse season next year.

DIAF

DivaLover159
Reaction score
I would love to throw some money at Teddy Bridgewater but i'll bet he's the QB minny keeps.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I'd be down with signing whichever guy the Vikes don't between Keenum and Bridgewater. Not saying they're the answer, but they'd be viable options compared to Dak and Rush.

CWR

Reaction score
I'd be down with signing whichever guy the Vikes don't between Keenum and Bridgewater. Not saying they're the answer, but they'd be viable options compared to Dak and Rush.

I cant imagine the Vikes letting Keenum walk. Bridgewater would be interesting. How is Tyrod? I know he has issues but man he runs the ball well and makes the Bills run game really dangerous over all.

Honestly think we only need competent QB play to stack wins.

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
See what you created Dak? Get your behind in the film room and on the field and knock off the commercials and non football stuff before you become a career backup

cowboyec

Reaction score
Dak 2yrs in....22wins,2 winning seasons,12-4 on the road,6-2 in december...1 division title.
Last season,his worst yet....kept us alive for the play-offs w/out Zeke and TSmith...going 3-3......9-7 over-all,5-1 in the East...4-1 in december.
Dak is the right guy...he looked like a QB in yr 2 who lost his confidence....but if this is the worst,I'll take it.
He has work to do....Im not betting against him.

Reactions: CWR

DcFootball4

Reaction score
I would love if the Cowboys would bring in Bridgewater, but not to definitely be the starter, but to compete with Dak.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
They won't even look for one until next year. Just the way the Cowboys work.

JustChip

Reaction score
I cant imagine the Vikes letting Keenum walk. Bridgewater would be interesting. How is Tyrod? I know he has issues but man he runs the ball well and makes the Bills run game really dangerous over all.

Honestly think we only need competent QB play to stack wins.

Did you watch the Bills-Jags game? Taylor’s decision making was horrible!

CWR

Reaction score
Did you watch the Bills-Jags game? Taylor’s decision making was horrible!

No, and Im sure theres a reason he was benched this season as well. More than anything Im advocating competition. Of course if there was someone hands down better Id be happy with that as well. Dak may still have something for us but I figure more talent at the position is a good thing.

JustChip

Reaction score
No, and Im sure theres a reason he was benched this season as well. More than anything Im advocating competition. Of course if there was someone hands down better Id be happy with that as well. Dak may still have something for us but I figure more talent at the position is a good thing.

I’m on board 100% with competition. If Dak’s psyche is too fragile to handle it, then he’s not the answer. I don’t think that’s the case though.

Reactions: CWR