2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympics

diefree666

Reaction score
Womens figure skating - US ladies spit the bit.

US mens Hockey team blew it as well

Bad olympics for US athletes

US Womens Hockey team up against their nemesis the Canadians

erod

Reaction score
When the American and Russian teams are afterthoughts, the Olympics are like watching the X games at noon on a Wednesday.

lukin2006

Reaction score
The US woman definitely were the better hockey team, they outplayed and out coached us...

The men’s curlers were definitely better than us this...

Congrats on both...

It’s a long shot but if Canada wins gold in men’s hockey, nothing else matters.

I’m just hoping they are in the final and can at least defend their gold title...

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The US woman definitely were the better hockey team, they outplayed and out coached us...

The men’s curlers were definitely better than us this...

Congrats on both...

It’s a long shot but if Canada wins gold in men’s hockey, nothing else matters.

I’m just hoping they are in the final and can at least defend their gold title...

I'm stunned at the results of the curling... The skip of the American team... He's been underwhelming in Olympics after Olympics.

lukin2006

Reaction score
I'm stunned at the results of the curling... The skip of the American team... He's been underwhelming in Olympics after Olympics.

The Canadian commentators for the curling kept pointing out how the American skip and the team had been getting better and better, and it appears he is peaking at the right time...just wish they’d dish the silly hats...Sweden will be tough in the final. The US beat one of the best curlers to get to the final...the us deserves to be there.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/wi...-doping/ar-BBJvcgE?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

Russian Olympian who wore 'I don't do doping' shirt caught for doping

Surprise! There's another doping scandal at this year's Winter Olympics. This time, it's (surprise!!) a Russian athlete, bobsledder Nadezhda Sergeeva.

The Russian Bobsled Federation -- yes, that is a thing -- confirmed that she tested positive for a banned substance, a heart medication that affects metabolism. What makes this more surprising is two weeks before the Olympics she was seen wearing a shirt that read, " I don't do doping."

Well, apparently she does.

Irony at it's best

BigDGarciaFan

Reaction score
The games are over, thats all she wrote........
promo278944473.jpg