2018 - who will it be?

DBOY3141

Reaction score
To add to the agony of what was the 2017 season, we can only hope 2018 will be better.

One thing we can probably count on is.....a Dallas Cowboy will be suspended.

Who ya' got?

Since the most common theme is defense. I'm going away from the obvious with Gregory.

I think Irving gets another one.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
To add to the agony of what was the 2017 season, we can only hope 2018 will be better.

Who ya' got?

Since the most common theme is defense. I'm going away from the obvious with Gregory.

Jerry.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LOL. Could he?

Well they suspended Wade Wilson the QB coach. He tested positive for a banned substance. Can't remember what it was. He took something because of his diabetes and didn't know it was on the banned list.

silver

Reaction score
Well they suspended Wade Wilson the QB coach. He tested positive for a banned substance. Can't remember what it was. He took something because of his diabetes and didn't know it was on the banned list.
Oh yes I remember that. I was thinking suspending Jerry more along the lines for conduct detrimental to the league or something like that.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score

Who ya' got?

Jason Garrett - PEDs

Last edited:

TheDuke

How 'Bout Dem Cowboys
Reaction score
Zeke for smoking weed. It's going to happen sooner or later.