2019 Preseason Schedule Released

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
Dang - yet another preseason with games that are not within driving distance of me.

Last edited:

DBOY3141

Reaction score
Week 1 Vs NYG on SNF
I think the Pats get SNF since they don't get the Thurs. opening game that past SB winners get since they are celebrating 100 years and having Pack/Bears on.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
Week 1 - @ SF
Week 2 - @ LA
Week 3 - vs HOU
Week 4 - vs TB
That's a lot of air miles....I've been looking around on different message boards for this..........for instance the eagles play teams like 30 miles (maybe a little far fetched but not much) apart.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
That's a lot of air miles....I've been looking around on different message boards for this..........for instance the eagles play teams like 30 miles (maybe a little far fetched but not much) apart.
You have to figure the first two games will be flown to from Oxnard and then they don't leave Dallas the next two.
They'll be fine.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
You have to figure the first two games will be flown to from Oxnard and then they don't leave Dallas the next two.
They'll be fine.
Oh, I know.....the real kicker I hate is playing the Giants on a road game on Sunday night then turn around and have to play the Thanksgiving game.

Little Jr

Reaction score
The sf game is only hr and half. The la game in Hawaii is the long one but that's it. The next 2 are at home.

_sturt_

Reaction score
Shouldn't the NFL always avoid pitting a team in preseason against a team that they will face in the regular season? I realize it's not at the top of the list of "Things the NFL Should Do," but just think that should be normal that a team doesn't have to go into the preseason game with any "we don't want to show them this" restraint that memory says often happens otherwise. Not a big problem, true, since teams watch each other anyway, but it's also not like there aren't 17 different alternatives.

And so, yes, put me down under "Doesn't like playing the Rams in preseason."

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Any ideas when the schedule will be announced for the season?
your being lazy ! just do a search at startpage.com better than google.
but sometimes I am lazy too and get an answer so...........
The NFL Schedule for the 2019 season will likely be released in mid-to-late April, as it has been for the last few seasons.

Last year, the complete NFL schedule was released by the league on Thursday, April 19. In 2017, the schedule was released on Thursday, April 20.

Additionally, the NFL typically releases the schedule at least a week prior to the start of the NFL Draft, which begins on Thursday, April 25 this season. With that in mind, it’s likely the release date of the complete 2019 NFL schedule will be April 10-11 or April 17-18.

The 2019 NFL Preseason Schedule is usually released during the first week of April.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Shouldn't the NFL always avoid pitting a team in preseason against a team that they will face in the regular season? I realize it's not at the top of the list of "Things the NFL Should Do," but just think that should be normal that a team doesn't have to go into the preseason game with any "we don't want to show them this" restraint that memory says often happens otherwise. Not a big problem, true, since teams watch each other anyway, but it's also not like there aren't 17 different alternatives.

And so, yes, put me down under "Doesn't like playing the Rams in preseason."
good point, but dallas will run vanilla regardless of who they play in PS. most other teams probably do the same.
I think it is stupid, if you have some new stuff try it out and get better at it.
no one will know when you are going to run it again.
and if you use anything new in 1st game of season, then everyone sees it anyway.