2019 Schedule outlook

LifetimeBoysFan

Reaction score
I think 9/10 wins is doable with their opponents. I’m assuming they stay healthy at main positions to get that many. 5/6 wins at home. 4/5 on road.

The gimmies I am assuming...

Losses: Pats, Saints, Rams, Eagles @Philly

Wins: Giants and Skins sweep, Jets, Lions, Dolphins, Bills

Win 1/2 Flip a coin games:
Vikings, Bears, Packers, Eagles @ Home

Fredbeard

Reaction score
Out of all the NFC games outside our division I want to beat the Rams the most. Seriously they were so cocky and big headed against us. We don't even have a rivalry but the S talking their players did and their fans.
I thought it was stupid of the rams to announce how they figured out the tells of the cowboys d linemen and knew when and where they were going to run a stunt . it would be funny if that came back to bite the rams when the cowboys play them next year

Last edited:

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
This team could easily go 12-4 and dominate the division, but history is definitely not on our side.

I'd love for us to beat Brady though, if nothing else. I think we are the only team in the NFL that has never beaten him, since the Jags finally did it last season.

Flamma

Reaction score
Rams we're missing their two best players in Gurley and Kupp and still handled Dallas easy. Unless Dallas adds some really good players from the draft I wouldnt place any expectations on that game.

Yet he still rushed for 115 yards on 16 carries. :)

Hadenough

Reaction score
Yet he still rushed for 115 yards on 16 carries. :)
Hahaha yeah he was there in name but not really the same player we have seen the last couple years. The Rams are not saying anything but Im beginning to wonder if his cartilage in his knee is worn down. I dont think he will be on my fantasy radar next season if im picking in top 3. Im wondering if the Rams draft a RB.

Flamma

Reaction score
Hahaha yeah he was there in name but not really the same player we have seen the last couple years. The Rams are not saying anything but Im beginning to wonder if his cartilage in his knee is worn down. I dont think he will be on my fantasy radar next season if im picking in top 3. Im wondering if the Rams draft a RB.

Notice how that little bit of info came out after the extension?

Insomniac

Reaction score
This team could easily go 12-4 and dominate the division, but history is definitely not on our side.

I'd love for us to beat Brady though, if nothing else. I think we are the only team in the NFL that has never beaten him, since the Jags finally did it last season.
The Bucs, Vikings, Bears and Falcons have not won against the Patriots since before 2001

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Schedule looks tough but so did last year's and it ended being not bad at all. Hoping for 10 wins and possibly playoffs.

Roland

Reaction score
Rams we're missing their two best players in Gurley and Kupp and still handled Dallas easy. Unless Dallas adds some really good players from the draft I wouldnt place any expectations on that game.
Not saying that they can't or wont beat us, but they knew what we were doing defensively and they ate us up. Correct that and you have a completely different ball game. IMO