2019 Tight End draft class deep in talent

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
I don't think he will make it to the Cowboys eventual draft slot. Fant probably won't either.
Agreed, think we'll have to move up if we want Fant, Hockenson, or Irv Smith, Jr. At least to the 40 to 45 range from our probable 52 to 56 range pick.

HanD

Reaction score
There should be quality in 2nd and 3rd rounds. I hope we are able to get one of fant, hockenson, Smith or okuwenueg........

The Realist

Reaction score
Agreed, think we'll have to move up if we want Fant, Hockenson, or Irv Smith, Jr. At least to the 40 to 45 range from our probable 52 to 56 range pick.

I’m willing to move up especially for Hockenson. We don’t want a puffed up WR who can’t block. I’d give up 4 to go get him. I’d give next year’s 3 possibly if I had to.

Bizwah

Reaction score
Hockenson is a RS Sophomore. Pretty rare for those guys to come out.

SportsGuru80

CowboysYanksLakers
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind Caleb Wilson, that kid is nasty because plays the more traditional TE role already. Catches and blocks.

John813

Reaction score
I have a good feeling if the TE you like hasn't lined up in a pro style offense/hasn't shown that he can block, then we aren't interested.

Which is why I think we may double dip and take Kaden Smith depending on which round he falls to.

bodi

Reaction score
telling you all

Kendall Blanton, TE, Missouri
Height: 6-6. Weight: 260.
Projected 40 Time: 4.77.
Projected Round (2019): 3-5.

11/3/18: So far this year, Blanton has 15 receptions for 127 yards and a touchdown.

8/28/18: According to team sources, some at Missouri like Blanton more than Albert Okwuegbunam. Blanton goes under the radar because Okwuegbunam is such a dynamic receiver, but Blanton is said to be a good receiver in his own right. He is a well-rounded player and a solid blocker. In 2017, Blanton caught six passes for 138 yards and a touchdown. He had 16 receptions for 161 yards and three scores as a sophomore\

and should be there