2020 Cowboys worst in team history?

Blue64

Reaction score
Thank you, Jones family! We have nine more of these things to endure.

Tough envisioning things getting much worse on the field. But life couldn’t be better for ownership, so things are probably not changing anytime soon.
Exactly, jerrahs team is going to be on every sportscasters lips this week and the Jones family couldn’t be happier.

win or lose when that team is the number one story week in week out, as stupid as it sounds in today’s world that’s relevant and it equals $$$$$$

Fmart322

Reaction score
I'm just glad that the Cowboys showed us who they were early rather than later.
At least now I can make plans to do stuff on Sunday without feeling bad for missing the game.

RS12

Reaction score
Define worst? 1960 and 1989 probably had less talent. This is probably the most helpless situation though. Until the Hee Haw twins are no longer involved in football ops things will never really change.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Now that Garrett's makeup job that was on this org face is gone we are reminded just how difficult it is to win with someone like Jerry Jones in charge.

This org might have no choice but to get someone to coach this team who Jerry has already worked well with, someone he will talk to and listen to. Jerry is too old to work with someone new.

McCarthy walked into this insanity without ever really knowing just how crazy it is to work for the Jerry Jones Circus.

We have to win SB's here with one hand tied behind our back.

I wouldn't be surprised if Jerry targets Romo to be the next HC.

cowboyec

Reaction score
The 1989 Cowboys were 1-15 so this team already has a better record.
but they also had Troy,Mike Irvin...and olinemen like Nate Newton,Kevin Gogan and Mark Tuinei.
there was some hope.

cowboyec

Reaction score
you gotta let your HC build this thing in his image.
either let mccarthy do it or urban meyer or bob stoops or nick saban or jim harbaugh or lincoln riley.
but let the hc build it.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
The defense is on pace to be the worst of all time.. now the offense is trash without Dak so yes.. this could compete against the worst of all time at seasons end.

JJHLH1

Reaction score
The 1-15 1989 team was bad, but you could see they were putting pieces in place for the future and had a good coach.

This team (without Dak) is just as bad with a much cloudier future.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
When Aikman was taking all those hits in 89 and getting back to the huddle/LoS while being half in this world and half somewhere else, that no quit even though there was nothing to play for gave fans hope. There's no one or nothing on this current team or in this org that can provide that. There's no leadership, no goals, no desire to fulfill those goals, they don't even know what they want to be. I knew the Jones's didn't do things the right way but this has gotten really bad. I wonder if they know just how bad it is.