2020 draft already looking like a great one

jnday

Reaction score
Here you are again making things up. I guess you missed the memo of the cap going up. And the new TV deal coming into play.
The cap going up won’t help the team at all if they continue giving out big contracts to players that have average production. Several posters argue every year that the salary cap doesn’t matter and the team can sign anybody they want to, but it certainly mattered this year because cap room was short.

12+88=7

Reaction score
2020 draft already looking like a great one.

Lamb
Diggs
Gallimore

Robinson
Biadasz
Anae
Denucci

Already 4 starters by the 2nd season. The Robinson was a head scratcher from the start.

It's FIVE starters, silly.

Anae is going to beat out Gregory.

According to our best armchair GM(Dak_Attack_09).

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
How in the hell is it close if Lawrence and Amari make on average 20+ each? Y'all say some of the most outlandish stuff on here just for no reason and then will press reply lol.
I dunno. I think I need to see the numbers.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The NFL can be unfair sometimes.
It is. Imagine this guy or anyone from last year.....mid round pick.....didn't have the luxury of preseason....coaching changes....then the team drafts a few defensive ends so you assume those guys have a leg up with the new DC......he has to do a lot sadly. And who knows why he couldn't even get on the field last year with Nolan....

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Yeah of course you do....what's your other name before you had this name?
I dunno who you think I am, but it seems awfully weird to create a new user name, start all over, and apparently act the exact same way as the person you think I am.

What would anyone go through the trouble of doing that? Is this the kind of things you think people do? lol

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I dunno who you think I am, but it seems awfully weird to create a new user name, start all over, and apparently act the exact same way as the person you think I am.

What would anyone go through the trouble of doing that? Is this the kind of things you think people do? lol
This is the kind of thing people like YOU do lol.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score

Given my profession... a lot of people do a lot of crazy things for a lot of reasons, no matter how smart, or dumb they are.
Some go through years of thought and prep to do something truly not worthwhile and stupid.
Some go through hours of thought to do something insanely brilliant that many would poo-poo.

But all the precedents are out there and these people's idea isn't very outlandish.

Though I don't subscribe to it, as of yet.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
This is the kind of thing people like YOU do lol.
If I would go through the trouble to create a new username I'd definitely create a whole new personality with it.

Being the same person over again wouldn't be very fun.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
If I would go through the trouble to create a new username I'd definitely create a whole new personality with it.

Being the same person over again wouldn't be very fun.
I can't determine what you think is fun. Your posts aren't very fun to begin with each and every single one of them has been negative.