2020 Mel Kiper Jr. Invitational sign up

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
RIP
Mel Kiper Jr. Invitational
2004-2019

All good things come to an end. I just hope Mel is okay with this.

Due to lack of interest there won't be any more of these mocks. At least this version with me running it.

Thanks to everyone who participated over the years. If there was some way to keep score I'm pretty sure I won.
Seriously?

This is an outrage. What is wrong with you people? You destroyed a tradition by your apathy.

You all know who you are.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Seriously?

This is an outrage. What is wrong with you people? You destroyed a tradition by your apathy.

You all know who you are.

It got harder to fill every year and now it's to the point where I have to try to get 2/3rds of the field filled campaigning on DMs.

It's not the camaraderie I'll miss. It's the lack of taking a moment each year to honor Mel that will bother me.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
It got harder to fill every year and now it's to the point where I have to try to get 2/3rds of the field filled campaigning on DMs.

It's not the camaraderie I'll miss. It's the lack of taking a moment each year to honor Mel that will bother me.
I bet that person who is "too busy" makes time to start nonsense threads about Romo, whether or not we should bring back Bryant, etc.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He does not look pleased.

Mel-Kiper-Jr.jpg

Londonboy

Reaction score
It's a bummer, because I was planning to auction the 1st pick, I have a strong feeling Burrow won't be nearly as good a pro as He was a collegiate (or is it collegian?)

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's a bummer, because I was planning to auction the 1st pick, I have a strong feeling Burrow won't be nearly as good a pro as He was a collegiate (or is it collegian?)

I don't know about that. He's smart and he got great touch.

Londonboy

Reaction score
I don't know about that. He's smart and he got great touch.
Agree on both, I think He'll be a good pro, but not a superstar.
I'm always leery of Guys who played with a stacked deck, His LSU team had serious talent at RB on the Line and at WR, as well as great play calling.
As a graduate, He could devote far more time to Football than other college QB's.
He couldn't win the starting job at Ohio State.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
DAng it, I was going to take either Justin Jefferson or Patrick Queen. I would like these two on file when the Packers do make their selection in April.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Yeah it doesn't seem like such a big deal to find at least 28 guys in a forum this size to make a few picks for a team but whatevs.

One suggestion....move it to a Friday night. I bet not only would you have enough people....you would get @ least 3 rounds done in a few hours. That's how we used to do it over @ the Ranch.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score

Honestly....I could try and recruit some of the guys I know are hardcore draft junkies....if we could move this to a Friday....heck...I'd even have time then. I'd be back in.

Pape

Reaction score
if you decide to revive it, i would participate again