2020 NFL DRAFT - DAY 1

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Just going to throw this out there.....KTIK here in Boise just had their call in mock draft....Teams have GMs...Interesting point...Justin Herbert did not get selected. I'm pretty stunned....because the GMs actually did a pretty good job if you look @ the picks. I'm not sure what to think. Can this even be possible?

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Just going to throw this out there.....KTIK here in Boise just had their call in mock draft....Teams have GMs...Interesting point...Justin Herbert did not get selected. I'm pretty stunned....because the GMs actually did a pretty good job if you look @ the picks. I'm not sure what to think. Can this even be possible?
Doubt it, even if one of those QBs fall somebody would move up into round 1 for them...imo

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This thing is going to be unwatchable if it turns into one big charity drive. People are watching to escape the virus, let’s just leave it at football
Yeah, do it before and after it ends. NFL.com I normally use for their tracker but it's basically unviewable because of the covidathon banner

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Guys, have fun, let's have hope and a 3 day getaway from this nightmare pandemic.

Go Jerruh!!!

COWBOYS!!!!!

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
On the patio with a drink and TV on. Day 41 of quarantine and ready to enjoy Rd 1

9of11

Reaction score
Man, do I miss cheering for a Dallas Cowboys Championship...miss it so much....lets hope with a new coach we get there.....if Jerry doesn't ruin it tonight...

tm1119

Reaction score
This is supposed to be a distraction...acknowledge the health workers, have your moment of silence, and then move the heck on. Plus I’m going to be drunk by the time this thing even starts

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Jerry hinting with Ware and Jamie Foxx that they are looking for defense.

9of11

Reaction score
DALLAS TRADED FOR THE NUMBER ONE PICK!!!!!! Sorry UnionJack8!

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
This thing is going to be unwatchable if it turns into one big charity drive. People are watching to escape the virus, let’s just leave it at football

:hammer:....HALF HOUR into this...and we haven't had a pick. Makes me think this thing is never gonna get finished. Starting to think the McShay draft @ the Cowboyzone was more organized.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Frobcain%2Ffiles%2F2017%2F10%2FKevin-Home-Alone.jpg

Joe Burrow

9of11

Reaction score
****** JERRY!!!!! Why didnt you trade for Joe!!! Just Joe....:)