2020 NFL first-round mock draft Cowboys

rwalters31

Reaction score

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
2020 NFL first-round mock draft
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/2020-nfl-first-round-mock-draft/ss-AAJuggM?li=BBnb7Kz#image=21
Seth Trachtman
13 hrs ago

21. Dallas Cowboys: Kristian Fulton, CB, LSU
Dallas has a strong, young secondary but could still use more reinforcements with Chidobe Awuzie and Jourdan Lewis entering their fourth years in 2020. Fulton has been a shutdown corner lately at LSU, already with eight passes defensed in eight games.

Awuzie sucks, so I would be all for drafting his replacement.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
2020 NFL first-round mock draft
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/2020-nfl-first-round-mock-draft/ss-AAJuggM?li=BBnb7Kz#image=21
Seth Trachtman
13 hrs ago

21. Dallas Cowboys: Kristian Fulton, CB, LSU
Dallas has a strong, young secondary but could still use more reinforcements with Chidobe Awuzie and Jourdan Lewis entering their fourth years in 2020. Fulton has been a shutdown corner lately at LSU, already with eight passes defensed in eight games.
Dumb. As usual, people get excited over dumb picks made by Cowboys-hating writers. The Cowboys don't need a CB. What they need is a big, hole-plugging stud DT.

BigTimeBlues

Reaction score
Dumb. As usual, people get excited over dumb picks made by Cowboys-hating writers. The Cowboys don't need a CB. What they need is a big, hole-plugging stud DT.

I've literally been hearing this for seemingly decades now. You could say it's just as dumb to repeatedly put hope towards something that obviously isn't going to happen.

BigTimeBlues

Reaction score
I wouldn't be complaining at all, I've not been a fan of Chido or Brown this year.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
There are like 5 of these players in the entire NFL and there are about to be fewer because that skillset is totally worthless in today's game.

You really think Linval Joseph makes this defense better as a replacement for Woods? That's ridiculous.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
There are like 5 of these players in the entire NFL and there are about to be fewer because that skillset is totally worthless in today's game.

You really think Linval Joseph makes this defense better as a replacement for Woods? That's ridiculous.
You truly believe Marinelli's philosophy works?

cowboyec

Reaction score
I'd rather they had taken Ou LB Kenneth Murray or that DE from Notre Dame.

Carson

Reaction score

Depends on what they decide to do as far as extending players.

Jones ... Free agent
Awuzie ... free agent after next season
Brown ... Free agent
Lewis ... free agent after next season

This could be similar to our last overhaul of Carr, Claiborne and Scandrick.