2020 tua tank-a-thon

Bigdog

Reaction score
I agree. I like Dak but this kid along with Cooper and Zeke could put this team over the top on a consistent basis. I would trade 2 or 3 1st rounders for him. Garett is always talking about the process maybe they need to actually do The Process next year like the Sixers did.

75boyz

Reaction score
I agree. I like Dak but this kid along with Cooper and Zeke could put this team over the top on a consistent basis. I would trade 2 or 3 1st rounders for him. Garett is always talking about the process maybe they need to actually do The Process next year like the Sixers did.

Thanks for sharing this. This would be a dream come true for me. I could actually see us being contenders for many years if we drafted him. I agree in your "do whatever necessary to get him" as well. No price is too high in my opinion.

Bigdog

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing this. This would be a dream come true for me. I could actually see us being contenders for many years if we drafted him. I agree in your "do whatever necessary to get him" as well. No price is too high in my opinion.
I have watched a lot of his games and I am no expert but imo he is the best Qb in college and a lot of NFL teams. He is better than any Qb that has come out in the last 3 years. It would be an absolute dream to draft him in 2020 if he comes out. The Cowboys should do whatever it takes to get him. The only weakness that I see is his knee needs to be checked out and he is only 6’1” I believe but that is not a biggie because of Brees and Wilson.

rynochop

Reaction score
Blowing a whole season on someone who might be good? No thanks

75boyz

Reaction score
I have watched a lot of his games and I am no expert but imo he is the best Qb in college and a lot of NFL teams. He is better than any Qb that has come out in the last 3 years. It would be an absolute dream to draft him in 2020 if he comes out. The Cowboys should do whatever it takes to get him. The only weakness that I see is his knee needs to be checked out and he is only 6’1” I believe but that is not a biggie because of Brees and Wilson.
Have seen every game of his as well. I'm no better than any other armchair GM either. But be that as it may, my totally amateur eyes sure do see an abundance of consistently accurate NFL caliber throws every single game Ive witnessed. I will enjoy watching him even if we don't draft him. I just kinda like watching him throw.

Bigdog

Reaction score
Have seen every game of his as well. I'm no better than any other armchair GM either. But be that as it may, my totally amateur eyes sure do see an abundance of consistently accurate NFL caliber throws every single game Ive witnessed. I will enjoy watching him even if we don't draft him. I just kinda like watching him throw.
I agree. He has the “it” factor, quick release, can read a defense, accurate, good pocket presence, and is very mobile. I hope nobody gets me wrong, I like Dak, but Tau has is better and would make the Cowboys better. Just my opinion.

Hardline

Reaction score
It would take having the first overall pick in the draft.
And which ever team has that pick will want him as bad as we do.
But if you think he's the guy then try to do whatever it takes to get him. If you don't have a great QB then you basically don't have nothing.

75boyz

Reaction score
I agree. He has the “it” factor, quick release, can read a defense, accurate, good pocket presence, and is very mobile. I hope nobody gets me wrong, I like Dak, but Tau has is better and would make the Cowboys better. Just my opinion.
This.

75boyz

Reaction score
It would take having the first overall pick in the draft.
And which ever team has that pick will want him as bad as we do.
But if you think he's the guy then try to do whatever it takes to get him. If you don't have a great QB then you basically don't have nothing.

And this too especially.

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
Jerry is at an age where a person doesn't know how long they have to live. He could live 20 more years or 1 more year. He's not going to throw away a season for any player.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I think the move is to hope Herbert and Haskins stays in school and then trade up for one of them.

Dallas will never get a shot at Tua unless they trade the farm and I would be all for that.

Bigdog

Reaction score
I think the move is to hope Herbert and Haskins stays in school and then trade up for one of them.

Dallas will never get a shot at Tua unless they trade the farm and I would be all for that.
Herbert from what I am hearing hopefully will stay in school. I would trade for Tua. I like Dak but Tua is so much better.

DBOY3141

Reaction score
Jerry is at an age where a person doesn't know how long they have to live. He could live 20 more years or 1 more year. He's not going to throw away a season for any player.
but he keeps doing it for his adopted son.:)

dallas72

Reaction score
Slow your Roll.....Alot of college QBslook great in college...Alabama doesnt pkay a super tough schedule....Tua looked terrible vs Georgia ...Murray is has just of good of stats as Tua.....1 year wonder