2021-2022 Premier League Season

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Watching Liverpool absolutely pummel Norwich 3 Nil in Norwich. Still, first week of the season and been fun to watch. I see Manchester United winning the title this year.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Oh my goodness!! How did Norwich botch that?? They had 4 guys shooting on the goal. THe keeper made three brilliant saves, but 4 on 1 and couldn't score?

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Watching Liverpool absolutely pummel Norwich 3 Nil in Norwich. Still, first week of the season and been fun to watch. I see Manchester United winning the title this year.
Man U? NO WAY!!!!

Chelsea Man City race imho.

Boo! Hiss! lol

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
If Pogba has a full season, I don't why Man U can't win this........though I still think Chelsea with Lukaku is the best team.
Realistically Man U has a lot of talent but they've underachieved like 6 straight seasons.
They are definitely in can't be picked until they prove it mode.

Man U is the EPL version of the Cowboys in basically all ways.

StylisticS

Reaction score
Arteta should be on the hotseat right now IMO. If not, he definitely should be there if they lose to City and Chelsea the next two games after that horrible game against Brentford. IMO, 4 points at minimum has to be won for him not to be there and that's a tall order. A loss on Sunday and you will see the following hashtags trending on Twitter.

#Kroenkeout
#Artetaout
#Eduout

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
This Chelsea squad winning it all!!

OK, maybe not. but man are they stacked with depth, in great form and well coached.

Lukaku has a different dimension to this side.
This is a Galactico level squad.

1LoyalCowboyFan

Reaction score
Arsenal are in big trouble man, they might finish bottom half of the table. Think Arteta gets sacked before the end of September

Arsenal remind me soo much of the Longhorns. Money and tradition but no recent history of success.

No big players want to play there unless it is a massive pay upgrade like Aubameyang. It is actually pretty sad.

1LoyalCowboyFan

Reaction score
This Chelsea squad winning it all!!

OK, maybe not. but man are they stacked with depth, in great form and well coached.

Lukaku has a different dimension to this side.
This is a Galactico level squad.

Chelsea are built to win it all. COYB

top 4 prediction
Chelsea
Man United
Man City
Liverpool

if HarryK. goes to Man City then they go up to second lol

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score