Twitter: 2021 Cowboys schedule

loublue22

Reaction score
Start 2 games on road and finish on the road... dont usually complain about such things but that's bull spit.

I remember a time when one year you opened at home and closed on the road -

Then the next year you opened on the road but closed at home.
Turns out an odd number of games is dumb

Bigdog

Reaction score
The 1972 Dolphins are shaking in their boots. Their undefeated record is about to go down. 20-0 baby.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
I don't understand the emphasis the NFL puts on the schedule release every year.

We've already known who the Cowboys and every other team were playing for five months; home and away. Today all we learned is the exact dates those games will occur.

I mean that is the whole point. Of course we know 14 of our opponents going forward indefinitely. But it's all about when you play teams. How many bunches of road games are there? Where are you playing in the later months. How many primetime games? The schedule is way more than just who exactly you play.

Before today,we didn't know we would have 2 road games to start. End with another road game. A stretch of 4 of 5 road games. KC before and NO after turkey day. All that matters.

pitt33

Reaction score
I’m not getting the 2nd easiest strength of schedule if you just take into account the road game opponents.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Start 2 games on road and finish on the road... dont usually complain about such things but that's bull spit.

I remember a time when one year you opened at home and closed on the road -

Then the next year you opened on the road but closed at home.

Don't forget, a stretch of 4 of 5 on the road as well. It's lame,

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
tenor.gif

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
We knew that the Cowboys would have an extra road game because of adding the 17th game, but not many teams get back to back road games twice and a stretch with 3 road games in a row. Every team has one back to back road games but very few have two of them and a 3 in a row stretch of road games.

Xeven

Reaction score
Oh great we get to take on SB champs to start season lol.

NickZepp

Reaction score
I like the schedule. Weeks 11-15 is a tough stretch. Need to win at least one of the first 2 to start the season but after that you would think Dallas will be favored in most of the games in 3-10 and have a legit start to be like 7-2 to start the year.

75boyz

Reaction score
Same as I predicted last year several months before the pandemic, the total defensive collapse or one injury occurred. And that is 6 wins.

I was told by a prominent poster here that I was going to be disappointed.

When the pandemic hit and injuries occurred he twisted my prediction as though I had made it at the mid season point. Good times.

I say again,
Fully healthy, AND Dak returning 6 -11.