2021 defensive coordinator? Choose one

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I like wade best of the 3. But i'm not sure i'd hire any on this list.

Majic

Reaction score
wade won’t be back.

jerry humiliated him on the plane ride back from GB.

then he fired him.

How did he humiliate him on the way back I don't recall that?

On the Monday evening following his firing Wade attended an event (charitable event I think) he was already booked to attend as the HC. Could have said no after his firing but showed real class in still turning up

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
I believe it will be George Edwards' job to lose. If he wants it, pencil him in. Already on the payroll, familiar with the 4-3, and knows the organization from back when he was an assistant in the 90s

quickccc

Reaction score
I believe it will be George Edwards' job to lose. If he wants it, pencil him in. Already on the payroll, familiar with the 4-3, and knows the organization from back when he was an assistant in the 90s

And Edwards is now familiar with the current player personnel of this defense. That would already be a head start.
What some may not realize (as Broaddus and Fisher apparently out of synch per their just recent 105.3 Fan discussion of Edwards) ..that George Edwards has been
a DC of both 4-3 and a 3-4 (per Buffalo)

The biggest keys is what are Edwards' qualifications meet expectations of the new DC; how was Edwards as a DC with the Vikes - how much his doing vs directing Zimmer's scheme, how much was Zimmer's doing per game day?

- And what leftover staff would Edwards keep on ? (ala Leon Lett ? ) … or would Edwards prefer major overhaul and his own hand picked new position coaches ?
To which I'll tell ya right now, that I don't care for either that DL coach (Tomsula) or those secondary coaches (Harris, Luquist)