2021 Division Schedules

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
Do you still consider the Raiders a challenge?

real concern to me is it’s 3 days after the chiefs game which should be a challenging game. 3 days rest is always hard and while LV may not be the team they looked like earlier they still aren’t a complete push over- tho a lot can change with everything they have going on.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Our schedule is favorable. There are some challenges yet; we will play the Cardinals, Chiefs, Raiders,

Cards game is week 17 I would hope we have division wrapped up by then. My hope is that game vs Cards will be for Home Field advantage

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Cards game is week 17 I would hope we have division wrapped up by then. My hope is that game vs Cards will be for Home Field advantage

My hope is the Cards have fallen to earth and we have already wrapped home field and a first round bye, but I guess I just allow myself to dream bigger Doomsday :D.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
Yes. And the funny thing about that Chiefs game is that it looks kinda winnable lately.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Has anyone else looked ahead to each NFC East team’s schedule the rest of the way?

I don’t want to get overconfident but I can’t see any way barring catastrophic injury where we don’t win the division going away.

The others teams aren’t very good but each one is looking at tough sledding just to reach .500. And that would have to include beating up on one another.

I know it’s only week five and anything can happen but this division is ours for the taking.
Given the schedules, if Dallas stays focused, they should be in a race for home-field advantage w/ Bucs, Rams, Packers, and Cards.

A very long way to go, of course.

Last edited:

DFWJC

Reaction score
Our schedule is favorable. There are some challenges yet; we will play the Cardinals, Chiefs, Raiders,
at Jekyl and Hyde New Orleans could be challenging and, to a lesser degree, at Minnesota as well (if Cook is back).

But Dallas will be favored in almost every game from here on out.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Has anyone else looked ahead to each NFC East team’s schedule the rest of the way?

I don’t want to get overconfident but I can’t see any way barring catastrophic injury where we don’t win the division going away.

The others teams aren’t very good but each one is looking at tough sledding just to reach .500. And that would have to include beating up on one another.

I know it’s only week five and anything can happen but this division is ours for the taking.
The opportunity is there
Now sieze it!!!!!