Video: 2021 Eagles vs. Cowboys Week 3 Highlights

The Natural

Reaction score
Hurts is a lot better this year. That under thrown ball that was picked off by AB is a touchdown this season.

That Eagles defense looks a lot better this year.

The Amari Cooper trade continues to look like a big mistake.

What a difference AJ Brown makes in that offense.

those were my biggest takeaways watching those highlights

Flamma

Reaction score
Hurts is a lot better this year. That under thrown ball that was picked off by AB is a touchdown this season.

That Eagles defense looks a lot better this year.

The Amari Cooper trade continues to look like a big mistake.

What a difference AJ Brown makes in that offense.

those were my biggest takeaways watching those highlights

AJ Brown was a huge difference maker. Along with moving up in the draft to get Davis. That along with other moves to surpass the Cowboys and win now. The Cowboys don't do any of that stuff in the off season. They just add drafted players. They also aren't that active in the early rounds. They just sit pat and take what falls to them. They do this whether the Cowboys were 12-4 or 4-12. The 2016 offseason pretty much told everyone how motivated they are in winning a championship.

The Natural

Reaction score
AJ Brown was a huge difference maker. Along with moving up in the draft to get Davis. That along with other moves to surpass the Cowboys and win now. The Cowboys don't do any of that stuff in the off season. They just add drafted players. They also aren't that active in the early rounds. They just sit pat and take what falls to them. They do this whether the Cowboys were 12-4 or 4-12. The 2016 offseason pretty much told everyone how motivated they are in winning a championship.
I agree