2021 QB draft class

visionary

Reaction score
A year ago, some people were saying Justin Fields arrow was pointing upwards. I didn't see it then, and don't see it now.
The next 2 years will tell us about Fields
If he cannot succeed with the Steelers and Tomlin then hes a back up
I think he will do well

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Lawrence - has shown major That Guy, tractor-QB moments. Just needs to put it all together.

Wilson - never saw it with him. Manziel-esque gamer with no idea how to play inside structure.

Trey Lance - wasn't a big fan, but will someone please give him a chance to play pro football? How many career games has he even started? It is truly bizarre that a QB picked 3rd overall has seen so little action.

Fields - now here's my big swing and a miss. I had huge expectations for Fields, and he's underachieved those so far. His arrow is pointing upwards, and he still has time to put it together. But I would have picked him #2 overall and he hasn't justified that.

Mac Jones - mediocre physical tools and had 4 Bama WRs get drafted top-15. He always was a backup type.
Lance broke his throwing hand then his leg.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Drafting a QB in the 1st round is a crap shoot. 50-50 you get one good enough for a 2nd contract. If you miss with your 1st rounder, it screws you for a couple 3 years.
The 49'ers say...Hold my beer, we got this.

Chasing6

Reaction score
I know many fans wanna move on from Dak and draft his replacement. That's understandable but careful what you wish for. Personally, I'd rather sign a vet and draft a developmental guy (mid-late round) to sit a couple of years ( as Romo did )

This class :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

How can these so called experts be so wrong???

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Yeah and we’re left with the left overs from that and they lost 3 first round picks from that disaster.
They made the playoffs the last 3 years, exactly what you said would not happen in we get rid of Dak and try to pick a 1st round QB and miss. So you are wrong, sorry rocky.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
They made the playoffs the last 3 years, exactly what you said would not happen in we get rid of Dak and try to pick a 1st round QB and miss. So you are wrong, sorry rocky.
Only because they “lucked” out with the last player picked in the draft. It’s a crapshoot so I’m right.

joseephuss

Reaction score
The next 2 years will tell us about Fields
If he cannot succeed with the Steelers and Tomlin then hes a back up
I think he will do well
I don't think Tomlin has ever done anything to show he is capable of developing a QB.