2022 Free Agent Wishlist

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-2022-free-agent-rankings-free-agency

Using the above link, I'll be posting my 2022 wish list. I know Stephen "likes our guys", but these are players I think would make a big impact for us assuming Stephen decided that spending on FAs is a good thing:

T Terron Armstead, New Orleans Saints

Terron is a LT and he's been a very good one for the Saints. Since we can't fix our entire oline and other issues in one draft, Terron would give us a couple years to draft a replacement while giving us one of the top LTs in the league. I'd then move Tyron back to RT where he started with us or try to trade him. Tyron is one of my favourites, but he can't be relied on anymore to play a full season. I'd prefer to try him at RT again or get the best pick we can and get Armstead.

S Tyrann Mathieu, Kansas City Chiefs

I think our safeties we got in FA this year were on 1 year deals. In that case, Tyrann Mathieu would be an excellent replacement for them. He's got great ball skills, which bodes well with the fact Tyron Diggs got 11 interceptions this year and our D is as good as it is to seek out the ball.

G Brandon Scherff, Washington Football Team

Connor Williams is a FA this year, and we don't need to resign him. Instead, I'd sign Brandon Scherff. He's a very good guard, and he'd go very nicely at LG to compliment Armstead and with Martin on the other side. Thus, the only position on oline we'd really need to draft is C, and there's a C from Iowa that I'd like for us to draft at 24.

DE Emmanuel Ogbah, Miami Dolphins

I liked Ogbah coming out of the draft, and he's become a solid Edge rusher. Considering that Gregory is a FA, Ogbah would be a nice replacement.

Signing these players would really make things easier come draft time. Doing this means we'd need a C, WR, DT, and a TE in the draft. I'd also be happy if we got a RB late in the draft.

Dalmations202

Reaction score
Off this list I would like Gregory and Von Miller.
This would allow for much better pass rush -- $$$ becomes the question.
Draft JDavis, or Siaka Ika day 3, or another anchor, as well as a tacking machine lb and this D is all of a sudden legit.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Schreff wont see FA. If they cant work out a deal, they'll tag him. Armstead could get tagged too