Draft Day 2024 First round pick chat

Havic

Reaction score
wow Jayden Daniels is going to be electric. He is probably just as fast as Lamar Jackson. But is a legit 6'4

Could he be RG3 redux? He better stay healthy. But he will be electric at least out of the pocket and running. Can he learn the NFL that is to be seen. But he will be fun to watch.
Dallas already sucks at containing running QB's and I think he is going to be a nightmare for us in time.

TWOK11

Reaction score
Picking Daniels over Maye is weapons grade stupidity. It’s blatantly obvious from the film whose skill set is more likely to translate to the NFL.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
So much for the mock drafts that had the Cardinals trading down.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Dallas already sucks at containing running QB's and I think he is going to be a nightmare for us in time.

If the D doesn’t get better, he will be running on us like the bears QB from 2 yrs ago. We couldn’t stop him running.

J817

Reaction score
Anti-Dakkers want to become another Chicago Bears!!!

20240425-192334.jpg
That happens with poor talent evaluation. Im not a Jerry fan by any means, but I do believe the Cowboys FO is better than the Bears FOs over the years. Yes the Bears QB streak can happen to any team, but the Bears have been so incompetent over the years I wouldn’t compare anything they went through to the Cowboys imo. Saying that, Dak isn’t going anywhere. I don’t even know why this is being discussed on here.