2024 NFL Combine thread

csirl

Reaction score
4 x Irish kickers at this years combine i.e. from Ireland (not Notre Dame). Rory Beggan, Charlie Smyth, Mark Jackson and Darragh Leader.

cnuball21

Reaction score
If you like Overshown (nobody did before that draft) you have to love Cooper. He's basically a rich man's Overshown.
Overshown as a prospect was a good coverage player and blitzer and more of a finesse LBr that didn’t have good instincts.

Cooper is a downhill missile that is better against the run and does have good instincts.

Quite different IMO.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Overshown as a prospect was a good coverage player and blitzer and more of a finesse LBr that didn’t have good instincts.

Cooper is a downhill missile that is better against the run and does have good instincts.

Quite different IMO.
Yeah, no. I don't agree. There isn't anything Overshown does that Cooper doesn't do better.

And Overshown was such a good coverage player and blitzer that you didn't feel the need to ever mention it prior to that draft. You can pretend you did but you didn't.

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score

Quite different IMO.
I see Dre Greenlaw potential in Cooper.

cnuball21

Reaction score
Yeah, no. I don't agree. There isn't anything Overshown does that Cooper doesn't do better.

And Overshown was such a good coverage player and blitzer that you didn't feel the need to ever mention it prior to that draft. You can pretend you did but you didn't.
It sounds like you’re basically agreeing with me for the most part so not really sure how to respond here lol.

Cooper is a stud and much better prospect…moving along.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Just catching up with some of the Combine highlights now.

One observation…Bo Nix looks like a 35 year old QB coach.