2024 NFL Draft. Day 2

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
L9no5vG.jpg

baltcowboy

Reaction score
If the Cowboys are not stuck on picking a running back early they can come away with a stud at 56. Hopefully they will learn from the Schoonmaker selection last season.

Sydla

Reaction score
I'd bite the bullet and go Cedric Gray instead of Smith and I like Smith.

Wright that late is way better than Brooks at 56 but unfortunately, if Brooks is there, they are taking him. We need someone to pick him before our pick.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just like the Cowboys didn't draft Brooks last night, they won't be drafting Frazier tonight.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I would do backflips if Frazier fell to 56 AND we drafted him!
Frazier might be a top 5 selection today because of the JPJ situation. I wonder if JPJ could fall to 56. The Cowboys have a chance to draft at least 4 rotational players if they go by BPA. They probably need to consider a wide receiver because their draft grades are so high.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Frazier might be a top 5 selection today because of the JPJ situation. I wonder if JPJ could fall to 56. The Cowboys have a chance to draft at least 4 rotational players if they go by BPA. They probably need to consider a wide receiver because their draft grades are so high.
I was going to start a new post, just listened to Voch & Broaddus, RB/LB, WR and G/C are the positions to watch today. Broaddus mentioned that JPJ might have struggled with the white board at his visit that he may no have the intelligence that the position requires.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I was going to start a new post, just listened to Voch & Broaddus, RB/LB, WR and G/C are the positions to watch today. Broaddus mentioned that JPJ might have struggled with the white board at his visit that he may no have the intelligence that the position requires.
Wow!!! That might be worse than an injury. Center needs to be the smartest player on the field next to the quarterback. Although I wonder if Martin could make the line calls.

Dalmations202

Reaction score
Trade out the DE for a LB and I’m on cloud 9 with this!
Why do they call Maason Smith at DE?
From PFN At 6’5″ and 306 pounds, with 35″ arms and a wingspan over seven feet, he’s a lab-built defensive lineman with elite vertical explosiveness, take-on strength, and power capacity.

This is the 3T needed, IMO, for Dallas. Both size and length.

Although I'd rather have a legit LB than C at this point.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Why do they call Maason Smith at DE?
From PFN At 6’5″ and 306 pounds, with 35″ arms and a wingspan over seven feet, he’s a lab-built defensive lineman with elite vertical explosiveness, take-on strength, and power capacity.

This is the 3T needed, IMO, for Dallas. Both size and length.

Although I'd rather have a legit LB than C at this point.
They have him as a DE5, which is basically a DT, a 5-tech instead of a 3-tech. We would play him at 3-tech.