2024 NFL Draft Hats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Motorola

Reaction score
That's a sharp hat, but I'm not giving Jerry $45 for it. Maybe it'll go on clearance after the draft?
I'll consider buying it when it's marked down.
Like the American Flag motif inside of the Texas State Outline.

J12B

Reaction score
That's a sharp hat, but I'm not giving Jerry $45 for it. Maybe it'll go on clearance after the draft?
Yesh, definitely pricey. There is free shipping today.

Most I've seen their hats go on sale for is 25% off.

alicetooljam

Reaction score
Dont buy from Jerry, I havent in 10 years! This is why we cant have nice things in free agency...

Motorola

Reaction score
Crazy. And people complain about the economy...
Impulse buying on overpriced clothing (dresses, suits, footwear, etc. in addition to sports jerseys and caps) will never stop.

However- that's a whole lot better than putting a pittance down on a major purchase such as vehicle or residence...and have to come up with outrageous monthly payments that exceed income.

davey999

Reaction score
Impulse buying on overpriced clothing (dresses, suits, footwear, etc. in addition to sports jerseys and caps) will never stop.

However- that's a whole lot better than putting a pittance down on a major purchase such as vehicle or residence...and have to come up with outrageous monthly payments that exceed income.
It adds up. Most people who have money don't buy stuff like this. Google "most popular cars driven by millionaires".

Status
Not open for further replies.