2026 World Cup (Soccer)

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Brilliant! I do hope that England gets to play at AT&T Stadium for a match. That'd be lovely to watch.

LoneStarDawg

Reaction score
Please forgive my ignorance about the World Cup, but when do they announce which cities will host matches?

Bigdog

Reaction score
USA/Canada/Mexico to joint host 2026 World Cup. No worries about the USMNT qualifying for that one then.
I was wondering since 3 countries were hosting would they have to qualify. I know in the past that the host country does not and gets an automatic bid but I didn't know what would happen if 3 were hosting it. By 2026 they might expand the field.

Leedscowboy

Reaction score
I was wondering since 3 countries were hosting would they have to qualify. I know in the past that the host country does not and gets an automatic bid but I didn't know what would happen if 3 were hosting it. By 2026 they might expand the field.

It will be a 48 team tournament, by then.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
The 2020s will be a great decade for international events...I plan to make at least one or two of these (definitely the US ones).

2020 Olympics - Tokyo
2024 Olympics - Paris
2026 World Cup - North America
2028 Olympics - LA

I will start saving up starting NOW!

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Is anyone trying to watch on the fox app?

It wont let me watch for some reason.

Im having to watch on Reddit.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Suarez was off today.

I can't believe Salah.. That guy's shoulder better be Tony Romo bad for him to not be playing.

Flamma

Reaction score
Is anyone trying to watch on the fox app?

It wont let me watch for some reason.

Im having to watch on Reddit.

Fox sports? That's what I'm using to watch it on my computer monitor and phone. Both require you to sign in to your cable provider, the phone makes me turn on location as well.