2027 Mock

Biggy71

Member
Messages
52
Reaction score
39
We need to find a replacement for Dak. So go shopping now.

Overall Draft Grade:
B
19.
NO
David Stone
DT Oklahoma
trade-iconA-

50.
DAL
Trey'Dez Green
TE LSU
A

51.
NO
CJ Carr
QB Notre Dame
trade-iconD

114.
DAL
Earl Little Jr.
S Ohio State
B

194.
DAL
Arion Carter
LB Tennessee
A

238.
DAL
Lincoln Kienholz
QB Louisville
C

Traded Away

Pick 14
 
Nice effort. I have wanted to move on from Dak for years so QB drafts are always interesting. Carr has been OK so far. Still not sure he gets to 50. And I definitely don't see them drafting two QBs. Stone is interesting and I always like drafting Linemen. He sure came back quick for having his knee cap dislocated which is admirable.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
476,018
Messages
14,657,415
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top