#22 & #30

GoCowboysGo

Reaction score
I'm sure Jerruh Jones will make awesome picks. Idiot, (not you, Jerruh).

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
We pick #29, not #30 as Indy's opponent win/loss % is higher than ours.

marchetta

Reaction score
Avery;1903546 said:
We pick #29, not #30 as Indy's opponent win/loss % is higher than ours.

Correct. Also, if either the Giants, or SD, win next week, we move up to #28. If both win next week, we move up to #27.

StevenOtero

Reaction score
marchetta;1903600 said:
Correct. Also, if either the Giants, or SD, win next week, we move up to #28. If both win next week, we go up to #27.
:/....

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
marchetta;1903600 said:
Correct. Also, if either the Giants, or SD, win next week, we move up to #28. If both win next week, we move up to #27.
No we wouldn't.

The Super Bowl winner picks last, or 32nd.

The Super Bowl Runner up picks 31st.

If San Diego loses next week, their pick would be #30, which is forfeited.

That would put Indy's pick owed to San Francisco at 29, and us at 28. To get to 27 the Packers would have to have a higher Opponents win % and they don't.

We're at 29, and the best it can move is to 28. It isn't going to be worse than 29.

kingwhicker

BCRSA
Reaction score
OK gang, let's focus all of our energies on getting that 28th pick!!! It's all we have left to pull for.

dallasfaniac

Reaction score
So are draft related threads still going to be moved to the draft zone or now that our season is over will they stay on the fan zone longer? I only ask because while at work, I usually just leave it on the fan zone with it automatically updating every 2 minutes. If the draft threads will stay on the fan zone longer I will keep it the same, but if they are still moved I will switch over there.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
dallasfaniac;1903672 said:
So are draft related threads still going to be moved to the draft zone or now that our season is over will they stay on the fan zone longer? I only ask because while at work, I usually just leave it on the fan zone with it automatically updating every 2 minutes. If the draft threads will stay on the fan zone longer I will keep it the same, but if they are still moved I will switch over there.
Through the Super Bowl we do move them. Once that is out of the way though we begin to focus on Free Agency and the Draft and most threads will not get moved until they die.