WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thanks to Hos for the heads up.

Funny, I thought I'd try to write a commemorative piece ala Hos about how much I love this place, but I think the number of posts pretty much says it all.

The primary reason is that it's a good place for 'boys news and convo.

Good friendships

Even tho I've only met one of you in person (adbutcher). That's my guy, right there. One day me and Yeager are going to work out the logistics...

I like alot of the posters on here, even a couple who we've allowed back. Since we have so many, I won't attempt to name them all...But the members are what make this place so great, the lurkers and the everyday, all day posters, like myself.

My fellow mods are the best... The Mod dungeon is probably the best place there is on the board. Not because we sit and talk about posters, but that there's a genuine fondness for each other outside of this site. I'm including the former mods in that group, too. jterrell, Duane, Dale. I think I missed the era where Chief was a mod, but as a poster he's tops, so I have no doubt he was a good one, too. The members have no idea how cool the mods really are. There are some really visible mods, but the ones behind the scenes are just as active in making this board so great.

Want to end on how thankful I am that Reality foots the bill. Just a really good guy that the members rarely see, but all he does is makes it so this place keeps running for everyone. Can't tell him how much I appreciate that.

Anywho, that is all, so go Cowboys! :starspin

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Congrats, you rock :bow:

And yes one of these days we will work out the logistics

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
Let me be the first to thank you for all you do --even deleting some of my replys:bow:

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
i knew ya loved me woodysgirl, you didn't have to say it in this piece but i knew it ;)

congrats amiga

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Congrats WG. You are 100% class. I envy AdButcher actually knowing you. I consider it an honor to work with you and would even be more honored if I knew you beyond these forums.

DallasFanSince86

Pessimism Sucks
Reaction score
Congrats WoodysGirl on 25,000 posts. But I don't think anyone will catch Hostile's post count.:laugh2:

PosterChild

Reaction score
Congratulations on 25 large. Every insightful post frozen in time for the scholars to sift through for eons to come.

I have to say--and this is only betwixt you me here-- you are my favorite Mod.;) Your active posting of Cowboys articles with a sprinkling of off topic fodder is greatly appreciated. I don't know who'd pick up the slack if you weren't around these parts.

A word of caution: I hear Yeager can be kinda handsy, so be mindful should you ever meet up...:D

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
PosterChild;2101812 said:
Congratulations on 25 large. Every insightful post frozen in time for the scholars to sift through for eons to come.

I have to say--and this is only betwixt you me here-- you are my favorite Mod.;) Your active posting of Cowboys articles with a sprinkling of off topic fodder is greatly appreciated. I don't know who'd pick up the slack if you weren't around these parts.

A word of caution: I hear Yeager can be kinda handsy, so be mindful should you ever meet up...:D

DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Duane

Reaction score
Congrats on the milestone WG. It's not hard to get to 25,000 posts but it is hard to have that many quality posts.

Thanks, nice 25K posts. :p:

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2101112 said:
Thanks to Hos for the heads up.

Funny, I thought I'd try to write a commemorative piece ala Hos about how much I love this place, but I think the number of posts pretty much says it all.

The primary reason is that it's a good place for 'boys news and convo.

Good friendships

Even tho I've only met one of you in person (adbutcher). That's my guy, right there. One day me and Yeager are going to work out the logistics...

I like alot of the posters on here, even a couple who we've allowed back. Since we have so many, I won't attempt to name them all...But the members are what make this place so great, the lurkers and the everyday, all day posters, like myself.

My fellow mods are the best... The Mod dungeon is probably the best place there is on the board. Not because we sit and talk about posters, but that there's a genuine fondness for each other outside of this site. I'm including the former mods in that group, too. jterrell, Duane, Dale. I think I missed the era where Chief was a mod, but as a poster he's tops, so I have no doubt he was a good one, too. The members have no idea how cool the mods really are. There are some really visible mods, but the ones behind the scenes are just as active in making this board so great.

Want to end on how thankful I am that Reality foots the bill. Just a really good guy that the members rarely see, but all he does is makes it so this place keeps running for everyone. Can't tell him how much I appreciate that.

Anywho, that is all, so go Cowboys! :starspin

Who are you? :huh:

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I'm only at 2300 since joining in late January and I love this place but I can't even begin to imagine how long it will take to be at 25000. Congrats on the huge milestone.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
I'll be coming to get you soon WG, even though you've taken the job of posting all the news and stuff, but i'll find a way. Maybe if you guys let me be a mod, i can post even more. I promise i'm a real cool guy, i've been a mod before, and i don't bite. :D

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thanks everyone for the congrats...even Trick whose getting forgetful in his old age. :cool:

Braveheartfan, if you keep posting at your current pace and stay as active as you are for the next four years, you'll have 25 easy.. You average the same number of posts a day as me. :)

DK, maybe you can spam Hos' PM box for mod-ship duties. I'm sure that'll really work. :cool:

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2103234 said:
Thanks everyone for the congrats...even Trick whose getting forgetful in his old age. :cool:

Braveheartfan, if you keep posting at your current pace and stay as active as you are for the next four years, you'll have 25 easy.. You average the same number of posts a day as me. :)

DK, maybe you can spam Hos' PM box for mod-ship duties. I'm sure that'll really work. :cool:

uh huh, i tried that already, he doesn't even open them anymore. I wanted to send him some money, but he won't give me that address