294 rushing yards allowed

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Well when you spent years following Marinelli's advice on getting spares and trying to patch the defensive line with supplemental draft guys that Marinelli claimed he could coach up and then you spend decades not addressing the safety position, picking line backers that have serious injuries coming out of college, expect your defense to be a bit on the weak side. But not to worry, Jerry is still making plenty of money so it's all good.

Big D

Reaction score
This defense should be embarrassed, they are historically bad....I was joking yesterday when I said my prediction to my buddy that the ravens would have 200 rush yards was probably 100 too low....

man I can’t belive they almost racked up the 300 yard day...wow just wow
The only solution is to draft Trevor Lawrence! Right pappy? lol

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
This is the worst defense I have ever seen. Like Aikman said, they know the other team is going to run and they still can't stop it.

Funny, I don't think they knew. Did you see the chaos? Keystone Kowboys.

Praxit

Reaction score
..I'm glad I only watched 20 mins of the Greatest show on Turf. What I saw, was confused defense as usual. I'm really thinking the coaching sucks. Dallas needs a basic DC thats starts with ABC's.

fivetwos

Reaction score
We're the most pathetic sports franchise in the world, the most valuable team but haven't sniffed a championship in 25 years.

The Jones family is making billions, yet the Cowboys fans suffer all because Jerry has to prove he's a personnel guy.....
Correct.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Over 2,000 yards rushing allowed in only 12 games. :facepalm:

Big_D

Reaction score
after doing the same thing in the playoffs a few years ago and looking equally horrific multiple times this season! There’s just no excuse. The entire D should be fired on the spot. Bunch of pansies!

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Basically nothing has changed since CJ Anderson and Todd Gurley were running wild for the Rams in the playoffs 2 years ago. The same LBs are still here stinking it up, the same DTs like Crawford, Woods, other JAGs, etc.

Kaiser

Reaction score
One guy has a fused neck and the other guy has a peg leg.

Crap, we have officially reach the Spongebob portion of the 2020 season.

I haven't gone over the tape again but I think at least two of the big runs were on Darian Thompson on plays that Donovan Wilson would have made. In that stretch against the Eagles and Steelers we put in LVE and Wilson and subtracted Donatari Poe and it was a different defense.