2nd Annual BEAT THE SKINS Tailgate!

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
(Cross-posted in Tailgate Zone, hopefully it can stay in the main forum as well for a couple of days.)

Hey all,

I'm heading out of town for a few days, but wanted to update all those who were planning on coming to the Cowboys/Skins game this Sunday.

We'll be having our second annual BEAT THE SKINS Party.

The location this year is in the Purple A2 lot (near the limo lots).

If you look at the map:
http://www.Commanders.com/fedexfield/ParkingGuide.pdf

The Purple A2 lot is convenient to both the metro drop off (B2) and is also relatively convenient if you Metro to the end of the Blue Line (Morgan Boulevard Station) and walk up Morgan Blvd to the stadium.

We'll be setting up hopefully around Noon, when the lots open, and partying till around 3:30. I'll have my DirecTV set up so we can watch the early games.

I'll try to have at least dogs and brews for anyone who shows up, but if you want to bring your own eats and drinks you're welcome to as well and use our grills and coolers.

We should have maybe 20 people, almost all of which are Cowboys fans.

If you want to come, PM me by Saturday night and I'll give you my cell number so you can call me Sunday when you're at the stadium and I'll let you know how to find us!

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
Man, thats nice of you to even provide drinks and Eats for anyone showing up. Hope you guys have a blast and have a great trek going home, after skins defeat.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
RCowboyFan said:
Man, thats nice of you to even provide drinks and Eats for anyone showing up. Hope you guys have a blast and have a great trek going home, after skins defeat.
What can I say, I'm a sucker for a party. :beer2:

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
DW and Hos drinking beer together......something tells me that wouldn't end well :D

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Went to the first Cowboys/Skins game this year,,,, had a great tailgate time.
Lost the game and my voice..... I want some payback!!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
DW and Hos drinking beer together......something tells me that wouldn't end well :D
I don't drink, unless you count Nyquil.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
Toss in 80,000 sore loser Skins fans and you're probably right!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
At least you'd have Hos to clear the way for you :D
Chili 2 meals a day for 2 weeks with a high fiber breakfast ought to do the trick.

StanleySpadowski

Reaction score
Hostile said:
Chili 2 meals a day for 2 weeks with a high fiber breakfast ought to do the trick.

With the game only 5 days away, are you telling us that you've been on this diet for 9 days now???????

That should be one heckuva wedding.