3/11 Mock Draft w/ Pre-Free Agency Targets

Aliencowboy

Reaction score
FA - RB Derrick Henry - suddenly a balanced offensive and worth the risk/$ for the playoff run and toughness Dallas sorely needs
DT Grover Stewart - 2nd tier 0 tech.
S Justin Simmons - expensive aging high ranking safety - all in

Draft Profootball simulator for availability

24. Graham Barton Duke 6'5 313 Center - biggest need and pro-bowl caliber fit. I'm not sold on Guyton and Amarius Mims is off the board.
Moving Tyler Smith to OT. Let Bass and Asims battle for G.

56. Payton Wilson LB 6'4 233 MLB - fills a huge need with Pro Bowl potential. 2 years of injury free play and can blitz well from anywhere. 4.43. Hope he falls

87. McKinnley Jackson - DT 6'1 324 - 33 7/8 - explosive and should play the 3DT and not the 0 like he did in college

173. Isacc Guerendo RB - 4.3 speed and size. Incredibly explosive and low mileage.

216. Kendall Milton - incredible burst for zone running 1.51 10-yard.

233. AJ Barner - TE - yep another Michigan TE.

244. Isaac Rex TE - throwing darts at size and production

Sydla

Reaction score
Do we need Simmons?

I think I'd rather spend that money on a veteran LB. Yeah Wilson and Hooker aren't elite studs but if I am spreading our limited FA money around, I think the LB spot is way worse off than S at this point, even if you take Wilson in the 2nd.

cnuball21

Reaction score
Love the Stweart signing but want no business of having an expensive RB on the roster who is right on the brink of decline. I'd use that money and the S money to get a quality LBr.

I like Barton but feel like their will be a better player available at 24. Pass on an injury pick in the 2nd.

Sydla

Reaction score
Love the Stweart signing but want no business of having an expensive RB on the roster who is right on the brink of decline. I'd use that money and the S money to get a quality LBr.

I like Barton but feel like their will be a better player available at 24. Pass on an injury pick in the 2nd.
Again, it all depends on what Henry costs.

I feel like some think he's going to get some big long term deal. He is likely not sniffing that.

He's likely staring at a one or two year deal, which depending on the money, would not be a bad signing.

Canada180

bannedontherun88
Reaction score
FA - RB Derrick Henry - suddenly a balanced offensive and worth the risk/$ for the playoff run and toughness Dallas sorely needs
DT Grover Stewart - 2nd tier 0 tech.
S Justin Simmons - expensive aging high ranking safety - all in

Draft Profootball simulator for availability

24. Graham Barton Duke 6'5 313 Center - biggest need and pro-bowl caliber fit. I'm not sold on Guyton and Amarius Mims is off the board.
Moving Tyler Smith to OT. Let Bass and Asims battle for G.

56. Payton Wilson LB 6'4 233 MLB - fills a huge need with Pro Bowl potential. 2 years of injury free play and can blitz well from anywhere. 4.43. Hope he falls

87. McKinnley Jackson - DT 6'1 324 - 33 7/8 - explosive and should play the 3DT and not the 0 like he did in college

173. Isacc Guerendo RB - 4.3 speed and size. Incredibly explosive and low mileage.

216. Kendall Milton - incredible burst for zone running 1.51 10-yard.

233. AJ Barner - TE - yep another Michigan TE.

244. Isaac Rex TE - throwing darts at size and production
man o man, I love this

ColeBeasley11

BruceCarter54
Reaction score
Simmons probly to expensive I’d be happy with Henry and Stewart. Draft looks great and realistic as well.

Rayman70

Reaction score
R.86118049b0eaf48cc73dbb67203c324d
Im on board with Grover. I hear he has potential.

J-man

Reaction score
I'd rather spend the $ on a stud MLB like Queen instead of Simmons. I'm not against Henry, but only for the right amount of cash..

Bigdog

Reaction score
Love the Stewart signing. Not sure we can afford Henry or Simmons but would love to have them.

cnuball21

Reaction score
Again, it all depends on what Henry costs.

I feel like some think he's going to get some big long term deal. He is likely not sniffing that.

He's likely staring at a one or two year deal, which depending on the money, would not be a bad signing.
Pollard just got $8 million…I think the floor for Henry is likely $10.

Hard, hard pass.

Sydla

Reaction score
Pollard just got $8 million…I think the floor for Henry is likely $10.

Hard, hard pass.
I don't think Henry is going to get that. His age and wear and tear is going to work against him.

The fact Pollard and Barkley and Jacobs and Swift were signed right out of the gate tells you that the market for Henry isn't going to be as big as you think.

cnuball21

Reaction score
I don't think Henry is going to get that. His age and wear and tear is going to work against him.

The fact Pollard and Barkley and Jacobs and Swift were signed right out of the gate tells you that the market for Henry isn't going to be as big as you think.
Maybe, maybe not.

Would be very surprised if he signs for anything less than $8…which I also want no part of.