3-4 DEs

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
ThatsmyQB;2408512 said:
My D-line

L.D.E. Jay Ratliff/Vance Johnson
N.T. B.J. Raji/another BIG N.T 330+ pounds
R.D.E. Chris Canty/Jason Hatcher

We must keep Canty, contrary to what many think, he's having a good season and is a must sign IMO.

I'd like Our D-line to be

LDE- Jay Ratliff/Mitch King (DT-IOWA)
NT- BJ Raji (NT-BC)/Marcus Spears/Ron Brace (NT-BC)
RDE- Chris Canty/Jason Hatcher

Grab both DTs from Boston College if you can.

ThatsmyQB

Benched
Reaction score
Manwiththeplan;2415199 said:
I'd like Our D-line to be

LDE- Jay Ratliff/Mitch King (DT-IOWA)
NT- BJ Raji (NT-BC)/Marcus Spears/Ron Brace (NT-BC)
RDE- Chris Canty/Jason Hatcher

Grab both DTs from Boston College if you can.

We can't sign both Spears and Canty, Canty IMO is a lot better player and Spears is just a waste of space IMO that needs to be gone next year when we move Ratliff to his spot.

I like getting BOTH the N.T.'s from BC too.
Don't know much about King right now, but we only need 6 D-lineman, so scratch Spears from that list and that's our D-line, I really want Vance johnson and move him to D.E.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
ThatsmyQB;2415506 said:
We can't sign both Spears and Canty, Canty IMO is a lot better player and Spears is just a waste of space IMO that needs to be gone next year when we move Ratliff to his spot.

Don't know much about King right now, but we only need 6 D-lineman, so scratch Spears from that list and that's our D-line, I really want Vance johnson and move him to D.E.

Spears has another year on his contract. If he's a free agent, by all means I have no problem letting him go, but cutting him would mean we don't get a comp pick when he signs else where.

ThatsmyQB

Benched
Reaction score
Manwiththeplan;2415589 said:
Spears has another year on his contract. If he's a free agent, by all means I have no problem letting him go, but cutting him would mean we don't get a comp pick when he signs else where.

I thought his contract was up, he's a ONE DOWN player IMO, I mean, put him in on 1st down to stuff the run and then he's a waste of spaceon 2nd and 3rd downs. LOL
I guess we could keep him anothewr year as a backup in case injury and depth wise if he's not a F/A for one more year.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
ThatsmyQB;2415506 said:

in an uncapped year, we can go Steinbrenner on the NFL