#3 Car Back In Victory Lane At Daytona!

Scranton Tiger

Reaction score
Tonights race brought back a whole lot of memories. BTW, did anyone else catch that the paint scheme tonight was actually from the #2 car Earnhardt Sr drove with Wrangler sponsorship during 1981 before swithing to Childress mid-season?

VL2.jpg

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I watched the race with my Mom at the hospital. She loves Dale Jr. and Sr. was her favorite. She got really emotional.

Scranton Tiger

Reaction score
earhardtx-large.jpg

Dale Earnhardt Jr., driving a No. 3 car in honor of his late father, won his first Nationwide race since 2006 in Michigan.

kristie

Reaction score
Scranton Tiger;3450232 said:
earhardtx-large.jpg

Dale Earnhardt Jr., driving a No. 3 car in honor of his late father, won his first Nationwide race since 2006 in Michigan.

woo hoo!!:D

Kristi

I Rue Everything
Reaction score
Hostile;3450035 said:
I watched the race with my Mom at the hospital. She loves Dale Jr. and Sr. was her favorite. She got really emotional.

I got really emotional too. The first race I ever watched from start to finish was when Sr. died. Jr. is my driver and it was good to see him in victory lane. That was an awesome night!

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Rampage;3451658 said:
they let him win.
According to those behind Jr. "they were really going for the win" but really no one had the car to drive around Jr and beat him. It isn't really a question of if they let him win. He had a great car and the way those last two laps went, the best car won and it just happened to be Jr.