Reaction score
Kyle Fackrell is the only guy I would be interested in

pancakeman

Reaction score
tumblr_olr8lgI2vm1w4199oo1_250.gif
:laugh:

TwelfthStar

Reaction score
Another name to watch for is JoJo Natson. He was the kick and punt for returner for Fassel with the Rams. Was released and could be brought in cheap in the Austin role.
Did not know about him, but checked his stats and watched highlights, and I like him. Need more juice in the return game, gotta get better field position. We were dead last in Total ST last year, and we have to improve. Very optimistic with the Fassel hire.

quickccc

Reaction score
I’m surprised packers letting Martinez go

Let's see if packers resign Blake at FA deadline period, if he wasn't already turned down a previous offer.

But as hes 2nd leading tackler among all NFL defenders, hes not going to want a backup role and that's very likely a middle linebacker role at that.

Anytime you can get a double digit sack guy added to depth at a reasonable price that is always great.

But to drop from ten sacks to one.verymuch sounds like our Kerry hyder 8 sacks at one time in Detroit and one sack in Dallas.

I'll leave it up to mcclay to handle the suitable potential vet backups at OT.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
I'd be slightly interested at the right price. None would fill a big need. Fackrell probably comes the closest.
Well we all know how FA goes for us.

We rarely sign any early on..

will wait for the 2nd tier players to settle and lower their asking prices.

The one thing about how we handled it last year, we signed Quinn with a trade friendly deal and Cobb came on a prove it basis.

Both these guys restarted their careers with us. That has to be encouraging to FAs who might want to come here hoping for similar results.

We shall see.