3 Point favorite underdog

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
only been there since 2009 so please shut it up about the 25year narrative. might get your facts straight.
OIP.BNN07S1KlOLQ0nrXbVUa0QHaD5

ESisback

Reaction score
Wow, what a week! I'll tell ya, when the lines first were set at -3 I was thinking it should probably be more of a PK. Now after a week of getting disrespected in the media and by the niners...I'm thinking -3 is going to get covered easy. I've never seen a 12 win team with the #1 offense and the number 7 scoring defense, get basically written off by the media as having little chance against any opponent.

I'm glad the niners and the media have been giving them some extra motivation this week. The silence coming out of our locker room is deafening. Just taking it all in. Internalizing. Brooding.

Fully expecting this defense to play with a hair across their *** and the offensive line to be dominate...how dumb you gotta be to talk ish about T Smith. My guess is Bosa doesn't get a whiff.

LFG!

Bottom line, IMHO, the Big Money People are hedging their bets and will add ridiculous GOBS of money to their coffers in the next few weeks. I’m surprised Elon Musk and Bill Gates don’t own a team and/or controlling stock. Probably do, indirectly.

Doomsday77

Reaction score
Massive misconception. Vegas absolutely cares. Don’t be fooled
Vegas comes out with a line that will initiate betting on both sides. This hasn't changed since day one. The fact the line hasn't changed means the public is taking both sides. Pretty simple. The fact Dallas is -3 means the "whiners" are getting the respect meaning it's going to come down to the wire. The only way this doesn't happen is the one thing in football that the line-makers can't control is what?....turnovers.

Guess who is going to win the turnover battle?

Loso86

Reaction score
Wow, what a week! I'll tell ya, when the lines first were set at -3 I was thinking it should probably be more of a PK. Now after a week of getting disrespected in the media and by the niners...I'm thinking -3 is going to get covered easy. I've never seen a 12 win team with the #1 offense and the number 7 scoring defense, get basically written off by the media as having little chance against any opponent.

I'm glad the niners and the media have been giving them some extra motivation this week. The silence coming out of our locker room is deafening. Just taking it all in. Internalizing. Brooding.

Fully expecting this defense to play with a hair across their *** and the offensive line to be dominate...how dumb you gotta be to talk ish about T Smith. My guess is Bosa doesn't get a whiff.

LFG!
100% agree. It's very annoying yet not shocked. I just pray and hope the boys feel the same way and actually do something about it

JBS

Reaction score
Vegas comes out with a line that will initiate betting on both sides. This hasn't changed since day one. The fact the line hasn't changed means the public is taking both sides. Pretty simple. The fact Dallas is -3 means the "whiners" are getting the respect meaning it's going to come down to the wire. The only way this doesn't happen is the one thing in football that the line-makers can't control is what?....turnovers.

Guess who is going to win the turnover battle?

the line not moving doesn’t mean much. 3 is a critical number. Moving off of 3 is very challenging. But yes, this game in particular has solid 2 way action. Most lines vegas posts don’t have solid 2 way action.

ESisback

Reaction score
It’s set up so they make money no matter what happens, but there are outcomes they prefer…

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
only been there since 2009 so please shut it up about the 25year narrative. might get your facts straight.
shut my mouth? Last I checked you aren't an Admin and I can voice an opinion that goes earlier than At&T. Not sure how many games you have seen in person/tv, but if you think home field is an advantage for us go watch the Chiefs, Seahawks play football in front of real fans.

FYI: since 2009 we have 7 seasons with an above .500 home record. The Chiefs have 10 seasons with an over .500 record. Since 2013 Chiefs home record is 58-19....That is a real home field crowd, and if you don't get it, I can't help you further

Now go along and enjoy your night friend

Last edited:

blueblood70

Reaction score
shut my mouth? Last I checked you aren't an Admin and I can voice an opinion that goes earlier than At&T. Not sure how many games you have seen in person/tv, but if you think home field is an advantage for us go watch the Chiefs, Seahawks play football in front of real fans.

FYI: since 2009 we have 7 seasons with an above .500 home record. The Chiefs have 10 seasons with an over .500 record. Since 2013 Chiefs home record is 58-19....That is a real home field crowd, and if you don't get it, I can't help you further

Now go along and enjoy your night friend
sounds like you are the issue ,bad fan for sure downing the Cowboys and propping up competitors. ie fake fan..as real fan io said what i said zip and your red colors are showing better tuck that in troll..

shoo fake fan shoo!

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
sounds like you are the issue ,bad fan for sure downing the Cowboys and propping up competitors. ie fake fan..as real fan io said what i said zip and your red colors are showing better tuck that in troll..

shoo fake fan shoo!
you might be the biggest moron on this board, and sans clue about what kind of fan I am. You live with rose coloured glasses I get it, and add in zero intellect your post here makes sense. No point trying to argue with a tinsle, have a great day chump.