3 Recently Cut Free Agents the Cowboys Must Sign

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Who? I'm being serious. The biggest loss was a injury waiting to happen LT very few wanted a year ago. Otherwise no one of note.
We lost Dorance Armstrong, Dante Fowler, Jonathan Hankins, Stephon Gilmore, Tyler Biadasz, Tyron Smith, and Tony Pollard.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
The ‘must signs’ were months ago during start of NFL Free Agency. Cowboys chose to stay out of it. Just fishing for desperate scraps at this point.

Creeper

Reaction score
For me, Henderson and Marshall would be progress stoppers for who the Cowboys already have. I'm for signing Ika however.

3 Recently Cut Free Agents the Cowboys Must Sign
Story by Sayre Bedinger
8/29/2024

The Dallas Cowboys have just made a pretty substantial move ahead of the 2024 regular season, adding veteran free agent running back Dalvin Cook to one of their most concerning position groups. The combination of Ezekiel Elliott and Dalvin Cook in the backfield for the Cowboys may have been a lot more appealing five years ago, but it still represents the team doing whatever it takes in the window they currently find themselves in.

And there could still be some really interesting potential free agent pickups out there for the Cowboys to help fortify this roster before the season.

With the NFL allowing veteran players on the practice squad, the options are endless here. What players should the Cowboys go after next?

1. CJ Henderson, cornerback
2. Terrace Marshall, wide receiver
3. Siaki Ika, defensive tackle

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nf...r&cvid=0f60294f19e84636bbf80bfbe8431359&ei=20
I saw Siaki Ika was waived by the Browns and I was a bit surprised. Coming out of college a lot of people thought highly of him. He was a 3rd round pick in 2023. To be waived a year after being drafted the Browns must have not liked something about him. He played in 4 games last year.

I wonder what happened to him.