(3) section 111 tickets for the Detroit game

Reaction score
my apologies if this isn't the correct forum to post this in, but I've got (3) Section 111 Row 16 tickets for the Detroit game up for grabs, first $120(normally $73 each) takes them. This is the game immediately preceeding the Thanksgiving game and it looks like I will have a hard time making the event.

Somebody snatch up these cheap tickets! I'm a long time forum member and have 100% eBay feedback under "dscuyamungue" eBay ID. Paypal is preferred.

email me at lordsofthejungle@yahoo.com
:starspin

Reaction score
If anybody has an inkling that they might want these tickets let me know now before I trot them out on eBay,,,, come on now, these babies are CHEAP!! somebody take them off my hands,,,

$105 takes all three

thanks

EGG said:
my apologies if this isn't the correct forum to post this in, but I've got (3) Section 111 Row 16 tickets for the Detroit game up for grabs, first $120(normally $73 each) takes them. This is the game immediately preceeding the Thanksgiving game and it looks like I will have a hard time making the event.

Somebody snatch up these cheap tickets! I'm a long time forum member and have 100% eBay feedback under "dscuyamungue" eBay ID. Paypal is preferred.

email me at lordsofthejungle@yahoo.com
:starspin

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Section 111 is like the worst section, good job.