jblaze2004

Reaction score
in house probably or maybe draft pick.

holmes, rodway, harris. Maybe a old vet...lol crayton back in big D:confused:

Picksix

A Work in Progress
Reaction score
montgod;4452524 said:
With what the Skins gave Garcon... I wouldn't put it past a team to give Robinson the same or more.

Chris Wesseling ‏ @ChrisWesseling
Way overpaid RT @alexmarvez: Source told @FOXSports.com that Pierre Garcon signed 5-yr, $42.5M #Commanders contract. Roughly $21.5M guaranteed

Wonder if Jordy Nelson is kicking himself a little right now. Interesting to see Washington throwing that kind of money around after what happened yesterday. Of course, they did have a lot of room to begin with, and we don't know the exact details of the contract.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
montgod;4452524 said:
With what the Skins gave Garcon... I wouldn't put it past a team to give Robinson the same or more.

Way overpaid RT @alexmarvez: Source told @FOXSports.com that Pierre Garcon signed 5-yr, $42.5M #Commanders contract. Roughly $21.5M guaranteed

is this more than Colston:eek:

Byrdman1531

Reaction score
Danny Coale from VT, the man catches everything and is surprisingly fast. Perfect slot receiver.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
montgod;4452524 said:

Garson is a bit more proven commodity.

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
Eddie Royal by far if we are looking at FA WRs, its not close if he is available.

I would rather have a 3rd WR that can return punts, whether its from free agency or the draft.

strongbomb3

Reaction score
This might sound stupid, but id take Harris over any of them. He's never failed us, and he never gets his chance.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
strongbomb3;4452670 said:
This might sound stupid, but id take Harris over any of them. He's never failed us, and he never gets his chance.

It doesn't sound any more stupid than if somebody said this time last year that Laurent Robinson should be our #3 receiver.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Avenging Hayseed;4452806 said:
Figured that. Luckily though..........there does seem to be a ton of midrange type receivers available this year.

I think if Robinson leaves we replace him in house.

Deep_South

Reaction score
Uh oh, off in the distance I think I hear Ogletree high-stepping it back to Valley Ranch. Say it ain't so...