3 year 25 million

STSINAZ

Reaction score
so 10 million up front this year...then the next two years 15 million....how much in 07 and 08? 7.5? dang

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Murph80 said:
Bottom of the screen Espn news.
Dang, I must've missed that scrolling across. Right now all I see is the Breaking News blurb. Cool enuff...

Murph80

Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
Dang, I must've missed that scrolling across. Right now all I see is the Breaking News blurb. Cool enuff...
it comes up under the NFL briefs

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Where does that put him in terms of highest paid receivers right now?

AbeBeta

Reaction score
that's a very fair deal that protects us tremendously if we have a problem. about a 6.6 mill cap hit for '06 -- if we have to cut him it would cost us under 3.5 for the accelerated bonus is '07.

very fair. downright cheap if you only look at the talent.

I'm assuming there are some bonus escalators -- but both Rosenhaus and TO know that if he behaves Jerrry will take care of him

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
If true, that's a dream deal for the Cowboys. We basically pay him $10 million for his first year, when he's most likely to behave, and then go year-to-year with a scant cap-hit if we let him go.

Nice dealing Jerry!

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
abersonc said:
that's a very fair deal that protects us tremendously if we have a problem. about a 6.6 mill cap hit for '06 -- if we have to cut him it would cost us under 3.5 for the accelerated bonus is '07.

very fair. downright cheap if you only look at the talent.

I'm assuming there are some bonus escalators -- but both Rosenhaus and TO know that if he behaves Jerrry will take care of him
That's nice to hear.